Elrios Games Ch 30

"Uh..." I trailed off. We were still in the clearing that we camp out at. Then I decided to do something stupid.

"Um... Mister Voice!" I yelled at the air, unsure of what I should be talking to. I looked around. No answer.

"Mister Voice! We need your guidance!' I raised my voice.

"Pfft..." I heard Kevin chuckle, and Jessica holding back a giggle. I felt my face turn hot with embarrasment.

I poised my body into an archer's attack position, aiming at the large tree in the middle of the camp.

Tmp! I hit directly in the middle of the tree. I continued shooting at the large tree.

No use... I clenched my teeth. Something loud...

I glanced at Kevin. Yes! Good idea! I saw one of his eyebrows raise as my face enlightened when I stared at his cannon.

"What is it, Grand Archer?" Kevin looked at me with amusement. Jessica was confused.

"Loud... Kevin! Shoot your cannon at the air a couple of times! Practice some combos on the air!" I urged him, clearly excited.

"Okay, okay. Calm down." Kevin grinned. "Shooting star!" I stared in awe at the cannon as a plethora amount of missles blew from the cannon and into the air, landing back onto the ground.

Very similiar to my guided arrows....

"Oberon!" Jessica summoned her nasod. Oberon created a shield around Jessica and I, protecting us from the missles attacking the ground. Good thing Olivia used a combo that created a barrier around them so they wouldn't hear anything.

When the missles finally died down and Oberon's shield faded away, I heard a booming monotone voice.

"ALRIGHT, I'LL HELP YOU FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE. KEEP THE VOLUME DOWN!!!" Success. I high fived Jessica and Kevin.

"Where do we go first? And where do we find the flower??" I yelled.

"IF YOU CONTINOUSLY KEEP WALKING EAST YOU WILL REACH A CANYON. ON THE SIDE OF THE CANYON THERE IS A SPECIAL PURPLE FLOWER THAT IS VERY HARD TO FIND."

"How many flowers do we need to help Karina?!"

"YOU WILL NEED ONLY ONE. AFTER YOU ATTAIN THE FLOWER YOU MUST MASH THE PETALS UP AND MIX IT WITH THE BLOOD OF THE ONE WHO PICKED THE FLOWER THOROUGHLY." Blood.

"Well that's all we need to know for now. If we need help later, you'll help us, right?" I winked at nothing.

"AS LONG AS YOU DON'T MAKE THAT DISASTROUS NOISE." And with that the voice was gone.

"That wink." Jessica giggled.

Kevin just smirked. I ignored them and started walking West and past the bushes, and into the deep green humid forest.