Elrios Games Ch 33

I couldn't fight back.

Rather, I didn't want to.

My arms wrapped around his neck, begging for more. My energy was back now, I guess. My eyes fluttered closed, as my heatbeat was echoing in my head.

My eyes snapped open, and then I shoved Kevin away.

The flustered color of rosy red poured into my cheeks.

"Wh-what...what was that!" I stuttered, my right arm supporting my weight by leaning behind me, my other arm infront of my face as if trying to cover the blush that refused to leave. I quickly started trying to wipe away the lingering sensation on my lips. I just kissed Kevin. Ew.

I managed to spare a glance at the Deadly Chaser. He was chuckling.

"Pfffttt..." He laughed. "What was that for?" He mimicked my voice mockingly. "Oh Miss Grand Archer. You were the one asking me for more." He sighed, an end to his laughter.

The blood roared back into my face.

"I-I did... did not! Absolutely not!" I yelled. I took a deep breath then calmed down. I've experienced this many times before. This moment of happiness, this moment of embarrasment.

With Cody.

The pain returned, but less shockingly. I choked on a gasp.

"Hmph." I jumped up, grabbed my bow and arrow, and ran into the bushes; the same direction I heard the rustling in the bushes.

"Grand Archer!" He called. I kept walking.

"I'm going to go hunt."

"But!-"

I ignored him and continued walking. Stupid, stupid Deadly Chaser! He didn't even have a flustered reaction! Chuckling?! Ha! Player!

Little did I know that the rustling in the bushes was getting louder, and a knife shined in the moonlight from the bushes; which kindly suited person that was cackling silently.