Ch 11

(W) & (a little bit of H c;)

---------------

Why is no one in this building wearing pants

* * * * * *

> About an hour after an ice cream fiasco

I assessed my current situation, and came up with two plausible conclusions:

1. Seth still makes me go dokis

and

2. That ice cream was really good

I stretched, cracking my stiff neck. For the past half hourㅡ after i got my free ice creamㅡi had been sitting in my room, rolling around the bedsheets.

Oh, and Wendy made herself a blanket fort and has refused to come out, which i found really hilarious because its all over how embarrassed she is over her kiss with Nezu. Damn, I knew she had him in her sights, but jeez. Oddly, as i stated before, she's extremely flustered. i'll try to coax her out of her blanket cocoon. Then maybe we can both sort through these shitty butterflies clogging my stomach.

“Hey...Wendy...you gonna come out of there?” I turned to face her from my own bed. She was facing the wall, her fluffy blanket wrapped around her.

“No. If wanna talk, you have to join me in the blanket cocoon.” Her reply came instantly, and held back a laugh. Wendy was really immature about certain things.

“Fine. I’m invading your blanket cocoon.” I huffed, unraveling myself from my own bedsheets, standing up. I walked over to her bed, planking right next to her.

“Can we talk now or nah?” My voice was muffled against the pillow my face landed on.

Instead of replying, Wendy opened the little mound she was in, and her face was visible. She turned to me, opening more of the cocoon, until she could extend her arm out, holding up the blankets, and then she made a gesture for me to join her.

I huffed again, but lifted myself up a little rolling over to the open space. When i adjusted myself into a comfortable sitting position, Wendy tried her best to close up the blanekt cocoon again. When she was done, she turned to me. She wore a childish pout, and her cheeks were stained cherry red.

“On a scale of one to the first cow that got milked how confused are you?”

“Charles Darwin on his first voyage to the galapagos.”

“Guess we're on the same boat then.”

I laughed, and Wendy giggled. Whenever we had a problem, Wendy would find a way to make a ridiculous joke. It always cheered us up.

As my laughter came to a halt, i cleared my throat. “No, forreal. Seth told me off a few days ago and now he willingly shared saliva with me?” I sighed exasperatedly, and Wendy chuckled.

“Yeah, you're right on that last part. I don't get much more than you do. Why is life hard. All i wanted to do today was sleep and lounge around and be a lazy ass, but no, we had to play seven minutes in heaven and i had to sit in a closed space with a male that also, like me, didn't have pants on. And then he smelled my hair. And then i had to kiss him. I didn't ask for this shit.”

Wendy groaned, covering her face with her hands.

We were both just really confused.