Ch 10

(H)

----------------

We were sitting in a circular formation, facing eachother with an empty alcohal bottle in the middle of our shape. Seth decided to join, even though he stubbornly refused just before. But after Bradley whispered a few words to Seth, he willingly agreed. Bradley reached to the middle and with a flick of his wrist, sent the bottle spinning around the circle. The momentum slowly came to a stop, landing on Nezu.

"Alright, Nezzy." Bradley sang. "You spin the bottle, now. Whoever it lands on is the person you spend 7 minutes in heaven with."

Nezu's spin was a little more reluctant than Bradley's.

"And it is..." Bradley trailed off, the bottle beginning to yield.

Please land on Wendy... Please land on Wendy... Please land on Wendy...

"...Wendy! Congradulations, you get to have special time with Nezu in the closet."

Fuck yes.

Wendy and Nezu both blushed madly, their eyebrows furrowingㅡbut not in disapproval.

"C'mon," Seth groaned. "Get it over with so we can move on."

Nezu stood up first, heading for the closet first. Wendy followed, closing the door behind her. A small 'click' sound came from Alex as he triggered the stopwatch.

I wonder how it's gonna turn out in there.

* * * * * * *

> !Wendy's point of view!

Why is the closet so tiny.

It's too short to stand, not wide enough to lay down. Nezu's and my legs are crossing, laying on top of eachother. He and I were both wearing no pants. I can feel his minty breaths on my face. My eyesight adjusted to the dark, and I saw him staring at the wall beside him.

It seemed as if he became aware of my discomfort at the small space, but he questioningly gazed at me.

"Here, come here." He pat the area between his legs.

"Whㅡ" I felt heat rise to my cheeks, "what are you trying to do?!"

He cocked his head to the side as he inquired, "aren't you uncomfortable? We're touching anyway, might as well sit inbetween my legs and make more room."

After a mental argument and weighing my alternatives, I scooted over and placed myself in between his legs. I leaned on him, showing no mercy.

"In return, you can't complain about how heavy I am." I crossed my arms.

"Idiot." He scoffed. His arms wrapped around me as he brought me closer.

"Whatㅡ"

"I'm not complaining, so sh." He dug his nose into my brown curls. My face was flushed. "...You smell nice."

He started playing with my hair in silence. The silence was really comfortable, I wanted it to last longer. The skinship felt so right, like I was the puzzle and he was the last puzzle piece.

"Hey Wendy, Iㅡ"

He was cut off by the sudden slamming of the closet door with a Bradley hollaring 'TIME'S UP!" Helen looked quite flustered due to how we were found, and I gave a thumbs up with a huge grin. She winked.

I was about to make my way back to the circle, until I was stopped in my tracks.

"Nuh uh." Justin dragged me back next to Nezu by the hood of my baggy sweatshirt.  "The pairings with the most affectionate kiss that lasts the longest are the winners. The winners get free icecream."