The Sweetest Aftermath: Parades, Plus the Invasion of French Unicorn!

Via Jaden Hardy's Instagram....

Viewer Count: 1,439 Viewer and counting.

Dante: Aye, aye turn that good shit up cuh! We're celebrating all night long, we deserved that much of a right!

The last musician and Dallas native MO3's Outside plays, the bass and audio heavily thumping as champange popped, players and coaches alike popping on snow goggles so they would avoid the painful sensation as cameras flashed consistently and wildly. The Dallas Mavericks were in the midst celebrating having just downed the Miami Heat in the 2023 NBA Finals in a runaway five game series with the homegrown franchise cornerstone Luka Dončić walking away with Bill Russell NBA Finals MVP for the first time in his burgeoning legend. While internal Mavericks staff were scrambling all over the arena trying to figure out the logistics of the victory parade that would take place in the coming days.

Jaden Hardy: AYE DANTE, YOU GOIN' LIVE?!

Dante took a cigar and lighter yet while being a seldom smoker, like it would take only the most special occasion like the birth of a family member or in this case, his first championship was one of those times. He sparked up, letting the nicotine hit his lungs with ferocity as he looked at the Nevada native and ex G-League alum.

Dante: Lemme think about it.... FUCK YEAH J-DAWG! Need to grab my phone cause when we win, my little Flames also win!

Dante sprinted to his locker, the sides now tapered off so that they wouldn't be doused with all the bubbly being sprayed. After digging through the street clothes he had worn prior to Game Five, he had finally obtained his iPhone.

Dante: Alright, to the 'Gram.... Live.... topic? NBA Champs, YEET! Going live in 3.... 2.... 1.... WHAT IT DO BABY, CHAMPIONS AH HA HA HA AH HA HA HA! TALK TO ME NICE MY LITTLE SPARKERS!

The viewers came in like a flood, maniacs invading a Wal-Mart during a Black Friday sale as soon hundreds turned into thousands.

(Want to make this interactive so gonna be using names at random, if you were picked, my, my, you made it!)

WilsonsWits: Where's Hailee, we need the King and Queen of all couples, damnit!

Dante: Where's Hailee, you ask?

She popped up on his live, kissing his cheek and putting her hat

Hailee: I'm right here! So proud of this knucklehead!

projectmmbape: YES! YES! MOVE OVER BRON AND SAVANNAH, THIS IS THE NEW NBA CELEBRITY COUPLE! ICE SPICE AND JORDAN POOLE, WHOOOOOO?!

Dante: She's actually been here the whole time off camera since she's not a smoker, she's been begging me to take photos with her and the trophy but Luka is being a selfish S.O.B...

Luka: OI, take it back, I'm a not selfish!

Dante: NEVER, NEH! STOP HOGGIN' THE PHOTOGRAPHER LUKA! Good God, never lightin' up again.

BlackRosier_: Are we repeatin' next year? We won't take no for answer!

Dante: BlackRosier says we repeatin next year? Oh for sureski, little brodie. This is just the first of many rings I plan on securin', yu heard me. Alright now!

LilSpooky201: YEET WE ARE THE CHAMPIONSSSSSSS! NO TIMMMMMEEEEEE FOR LOSERS!

Dante: AND I SAY SING THAT SHIT FOR THE CHOIR, MY GUY! YEET!

ItsMeBayley: Welcome to the champions club, kid! On Behalf of Damage Ctrl.

Dante: Appreciate that, Bayley! Swing on by for Ring Night, ya dig? BRING THE WHOLE SQUAD!