Rich Sex Is The Best Sex(🍋); Building Blocks

(June 20th, 2023. Dallas, Texas)

About a week or two has since passed since the NBA Season had ended and all eyes were now fixated on two things.... How would the Dallas Mavericks follow up their surprising NBA Championship victory and the ever looming arrival of the Next Big Thing to invade the Association. The often hyped "Greatest Basketball Prospect Since LeBron James" Victor Wembanyama of the French basketball powerhouse club the Metropolitans 92 was a mere 72 hours away from being the next great San Antonio Spur big man. I mean when you're 7'4, built like a steroid induced string cheese man and have the shooting touch of Stephen Curry along with the defensive acumen of Big Ben Wallace, you kinda deserve the hype. Dante Butler, was one of the many believers of the hype. He had been watching more tape of this "Unicorn" in overseas play when Hailee had interrupted him.

Hailee: Dante, are you all right?

Dante: Define "All right" Sweetheart. I'm kidding, I'm fine. Just watching more tape of Victor before he officially kicks off Summer League play. I'm still convinced this kid was created in Area 51 because there's no fucking way someone built like him is already this savvy for his age. Nineteen years old and this kid is not done growing. He's going to be a real problem when he hits his prime.

Hailee sits in his lap, closing his laptop all before she wraps her slender around his broad shoulder to the point where her delicately manicured French tip nails grazed his back.

Hailee: Babe, the season's over and you're a champion. I know you won't be as easily convinced to give up wanting to get better. In fact I want you keep getting better. But only if you're tweaking things you can control.

Dante: I'm confused. Like I get what you're saying but at the same time I don't.

Hailee: Like how you're worrying about a rookie who hasn't even been drafted. I mean he's not going to be on your team. He shouldn't be affecting you at all. And you've got what.... a good four months until the banner is raised high in the arena come October. You know what you need? What we both need?

Dante: A stiff drink and back-breaking workout?

Hailee: No! Well maybe yes to the first part but what we both need is a vacation. No distractions, no paparazzi, just the two of us, living it up. As a couple.

Dante smiled, eyes wide as China Plates as he thought about all the destinations on his traveling bucket list before he kicked said bucket in his lifetime.

Dante: Bali, Japan, England, Canada, Turks and Caicos, the Bahamas, I've always to explore tornado alley too, given I grew right smack dab in the middle of it, a storm chasing tour would be amazing.

Hailee: Pfttt... that doesn't surprise me, wasn't Earth Science your major?

Dante: Media and Communicaton. Acting and Sports Media were my undergraduates which I both got last year if you remember since you were there at my graduation. Honestly the fact I've got enough money to clear the rest of my student debt and have enough for a lifetime of vacations boggles my mind. Not to mention, proposing to you soon, Hailee.

Hailee: What's with that wanderlust look in your eyes, Dante?

Dante: Just wondering... how did I get so lucky in life? NBA Superstar on top of the world in his profession, dating one of the best musical talents this generation has ever witnessed.