Pow-Pow-POWER MOVES! And Birthday Throwdowns!

Dante: AND THAT'S ANOTHER.... SAY IT WITH ME NOW... WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB, YEAHHHH! Who gone stop us! HUH? COME ON THIS THAT LIGHT WORK, RAHHHHH! FUNG IS THEY TALKING ABOUT.

Dante was too hyped up, griddying his way to the locker room as his teammates and coaching staff were loving it and with good reason. After being bestowed the prestigious honor, at least in his eyes his very first Player of the Month Award in his so far five year career coming off the heels of a very strong starting month of October as he possessed mind boggling statline of 30.2 points per game, 11.8- nearly 12 rebounds per game and just a shade over 10 assists a game going along with nearly 2 steals a game on very efficent advanced metrics, it was no surprise he beat out also three very hot players at that precise moment in time in Denver's Nikola Jokic, the Sacramento Kings De'Aaron Fox and Phoenix's Devin Booker sharing POTM with the Eastern Conference's Jayson Tatum representing the reigning Eastern Conference Champion Boston Celtics. But more importantly with new life injected into the roster with the front office making early season trades with the Atlanta Hawks, Indiana Pacers and Los Angeles Clippers saw presences like Markieff Morris leave for the Clippers's young project guard Brandon Boston Jr., Davis Bertans leaving after just a year in the Big D as he sent on his way to the Indiana Pacers for T.J. McConnell and Daniel Theis with Justin Holiday and a second round pick to the Atlanta Hawks for former Maryland Terrapin Bruno Fernando and Garrison Matthews, the latter of the two being waived as the Mavericks roster was already set at 15. The perfect amount of youth and hunger for the already competing and otherwise undderated Dallas basketball club proved perfect as they were riding a nine game winning streak, this ninth win coming against the Denver Nuggets on a win point victory against Joker's squad following a blowout victory.

Dante: AGAIN I SAY, FIND US A WORTHY OPPONENT DAMNIT. Hell yeah rookie, I loved what I saw out there.

He was already in the locker room as he hugged rookie Jaden Hardy as not only did the Nevada native pop his NBA Debut cherry but he provided a massive spark in said debut, tallying 13 points, 5 assists and 6 rebounds in the upset. Everyone who had either been chatting it up with arena staff and doing media were now filing in to get showered, changed or Gatoraded to replenish lost electrolytes as new coach and former Maverick player Jason Kidd got through with his mandatory presser.

Jason: Alright, alright everyone settle down. Hella of united team effort and it shows. Even with the new guys, you all have quickly acclimated to your roles and I couldn't be both any happier or energized by what you guys are bringing since coming here. Now before you all get here remember, we have shortened practice tomorrow but it's two scrimmages, film study and getting any and all body work you want done before we head out for the road trip. Boston is first, make sure you have you passports on you because it's Toronto after and then back in the States for Giannis and the Bucks. If not anything else, you guys are dismissed, enjoy the rest of your guys' night.

Everyone got back to being hype as they cleaned and gussied themselves up as Dante got a call from his beloved girlfriend.

Dante: Hey you.

Hailee: Hey there hero-man. Didn't anyone ever tell you to cool down and come back to Earth?

Dante: If they did? I sure as hell didn't get the message, plus that'd just defeat the purpose of my nickname. How's Hollywood and the Music World treating my favorite gal?

Hailee: Overall it's been great. Coast's music video is continually putting up numbers, the dogs have been begging me to take them on more walks, you got more hardware to put on your shelf.

Dante: I mean, I don't like to brag but it's something about your team and the fourteen individuals you constantly are getting disrespected by not just the media but by the league whether it's the passion or the owner or 'We're too young' or 'They're far too cocky'? Tends to do a lot for the spirit and test your intestinal fortitude and mental. Thankfully, pissing us off seems to be the right formula. But enough about the team's daily affirmations and aspirations, how's the party planning going?