Season's Beatings; Back and Better Than Ever Baby!

(October 12th, 2020)

Real Estate Agent: And as you can you see Mr. Butler, the bar can be stocked any number of unique ways and it comes with its very own recipe mixer so if you have a big party, you're blender bottles can go right here above the ice machine and this mini-fridge can cool all your ingredients from fruits, to veggies to your actual cans whether it be sodas, water or beer. So, what do you think so far?

Dante Butler took off his sunglasses as he and his real estate agent walked out of the bar onto the back patio admiring the crisp fall Monday sky.

Dante: I actually love it, Cassie. The fact there's an outdoor basketball court I can get my own individual practice out here with the elements is essentially the icing on top so that's a major win for me. The pool is absolutely majestic. Only knock I've got for real is that this one didn't have a tornado shelter like the last residency. However, a point in the buy direction is that for an athlete in my paygrade, it's most definitely in my price range. It's gonna come down this house, the second house we toured and the previous mentioned one with the shelter. I just want to be prepared in case the so called 'Finger of God' ever decides to make an appearance.

Cassie: I totally understand, my husband and I have one in our backyard big enough to fit two families in there. If you'd like, I can get you in touch with the people over at the local Home Depot or Lowes and they can some estimates for you.

Dante: Thanks I'll do that- Oop hang on a second and who knows, after our sitdown? You might have made a new friend out of this customer. Talk to me, I'm kinda busy.

Luka: Moj Brat!

Dante: Hey dude, what's happenin'? Sorry, I've been touring houses all day and I had my phone on silent.

Luka: I was hoping you wanted to run some one on one's and maybe visit a park so we can branch and reach out to the fans before the season begins. Also you don't want to be rusty before the season starts up again.

Dante: Uh... shit sure.... get Jalen, Tim or Big Doe on tap. See if they're not busy and if they can run with us. I'll see if there are any gyms open in about an hour. Need to finish with my realtor.

Luka: Thanks, you won't regret it Dante.

Dante: Come on this is you we're talking about, you're the life of the party. See you in a bit brother.

The Mavericks franchise cornerstone hung up his side of the conversation as Dante turned his attention back to Cassie.

Dante: Alright, where are we at with the proceedings? Don't get me wrong there's nothing bad with my apartment but the sooner I can purchase the home of my dreams.... the more I can focus on my game and end this little drought the city been on.

Cassie: Well its a good thing you've hired the best real estate agent up and coming. I won't let one of my fellow Dallas natives down. Why don't we recovene on Saturday, that'll give you some time to think your options over but not too long. I've got a few other families in the race for these properties, so take the time you deem necessary and get back to me.

Dante: I'll definitely do that, send your family my love.

He waved her goodbye as he popped the car door, started the ignition as his Diablo came to life. As he threw the stick shift into drive, his phone began ringing something fierce startling him in the process.

Dante: Swear it's one thing after another mane. Um, hello Dante Butler speaking?

Hailee: Is that anyway to greet your girlfriend of the past two months?