Fight to Survive, Give Everything You've Got.

Mike Breen: And we welcome you to Game number six of the 2020 NBA Playoffs! We come to you from our home for this year's tournament, the ESPN World Wide of Sports Complex and the Advent Health Arena. The Clippers are on the verge of sending the Dallas Mavericks home but the young superstar Luka Doncic, Kristaps Porzingis and Dante Butler are wanting nothing more to force a Game 7 against the pair of All-Star level threats to their season. Along with the coaches Mark Jackson and Jeff Van Gundy, Mike Breen on call. And guys for a lack of better term, Los Angeles delivered a beatdown to these Mavericks back in Game 5 and despite that, the quote on quote home team still feel they have a fighting chance to force a Game 7.

Mark: As should any team. Now's not the time to worry about what went so horribly wrong for you to lose by barely forty points. It was a truly horrid shooting night for the Mavericks, combined with the red hot shooting of LA Clippers and their all-world player Kawhi Leonard just affecting the game every way he could.

Mike: And Jeff listen these Clippers they have overpowered these Mavericks time and time again but in some spurts, Dallas has gotten some home-cooking so to speak.

Jeff: Yes and it's the guy not named Luka, but a kid that was gaining a lot of steam prior to the All-Star Break and his name is Dante Butler, better known as The Inferno and his nickname is well warranted. Second on this team in scoring prior to the shutdown as he was averaging a much needed 22.2 PPG on 48 percent shooting, as well with a second best assist per game setting with 7.3 assists per game and-

Hailee was in her hotel room, flipping through channels until she actually happened to land on ESPN, where the game was being broadcast just a stones-throw from her approximate location as she heard the former NBA Coach turned broadcaster talk about Dante as the actress then saw the camera flip over to her seemingly growing crush getting shots up with his team.

Hailee: Christ, I almost forgot he was playing today! Let me see something first real quick.

She used her remote to click on the 'More Info' section of the game and her mouth dropped.

Los Angeles Clippers vs. Dallas Mavericks. Game Six. LAC Leads DAL 3-2. Dallas and Los Angeles collide in a high stakes Game 6 of their first round matchup and the Clippers have the chance to eliminate their opponents in what is the Mavericks first playoff appearance since 2016. Kawhi Leonard was a terror defensively and offensively in Game 5 posting 32 points, 7 rebounds and 4 assists along with Paul George leading all Clippers in scoring with 35. Despite the woes for the Porzingisless Mavs, young stars Dante Butler and Luka Doncic tried to save face for their team with the latter leading all Mavs in scoring with 22 and former posting a near triple double with a 21 point 8 rebound and 12 assist performance in the 154-111 loss.

Hailee: Jesus, never seen such a lopsided game like that before. But now I gotta watch him.

Jeff: So it's crucial that he find his shot early and often, we know Luka Doncic is going to get his but Dante will find himself with inenviable task of being the number two scoring option.

Mike: The Mavericks know the stakes by now, win and force a do or die situation in a potential Game 7; The Clippers led by their perennial all-star candidates look to send this young squad home. Game Six is coming up next only on ESPN after a short commercial break.

(2 minutes later...)

Mike Breen: Game Six and our very own Cassidy Hubbarth talked with Coach Rick Carlisle.

Cassidy Hubbarth: Thanks Mike and Coach, what did you tell your team heading into this critical Game Six?

Rick Carlisle: That this is game seven right here, full count whatever analogy you want to use. I told them to take a deep breath but to give everything they have. I told them this entire coaching staff is proud of them no matter what happens here today but we'd definitely prefer a Game 7.