OOH! Little Bit Of The Bubble Playoffs

(June 3rd, 2020)

Against the burning heat torching the Sooner State was experiencing, a Dodge Challenger bolted on the open road as it passed a marker, indicating how far certain cities like Norman, Stillwater and the retreating Oklahoma City were. As the metropolis disappeared in the background, we get a look inside to see a young woman, hair curled to a T, minimal makeup but where it was done to see it was still noticeable with a pink skirt and low top Adidas as she blew a bubble via gum. She was Olivia Chloe Butler, the inquistive, intelligent and at times blunt younger sister of Dante Butler who was on the college tour of her life. Despite a global pandemic going on in the world, the soon to be 17 year-old wasn't going to let her Summer Break go to waste. While her brother stayed home as a result of displaying a nasty cough and not wanting his other siblings to get sick, he opted to miss her college road trip. Over the last couple of days, the two had traveled to local schools such as Texas Christian University, Texas back in their birthplace in Austin, as well as Texas State. Given how great her testing scores were however, Olivia was thinking big name schools, you know something within her price range in terms of tuition which is why she began exploring out of state with schools lik Arizona and  but the main one she had circled down happened to be none other than her eldest sibling's former school, The Oklahoma State University. The youngster was in the midst of posting to her growing social media fanbases, ahh the perks of being related to a pro athlete.

Olivia: Hellooooo, darlings. I am currently on the way to The Oklahoma State University for the rare college visit. And I have possibly the greatest sibling in the world to get me there. Dante, how are you feeling big brother?

Dante: Tired as fucccckkkkkkk. It was good idea to stop for coffee, just pray I don't fall asleep.

Olivia: I apologize everyone. Dante's still a tad grumpy that the season has been postponed, the only thing that's been bringing him joy.

Dante: Not true, as much as you and Hakeem can be a pain in my ass, I find your guys' company tolerable.. dare I say not annoying like when you two were knee high to me and would double team every chance you get.

Olivia: I have no re-collection of said accusations, how much longer?

Dante, looking at his phone's navigation and map, saw they were actually making good time as he put the pedal to the metal.

Dante: We'll be there in about 45 minutes, provided we don't crash or you know... a twister doesn't drop out out of the sky and we're picked up like a toy by a five-year old getting bored and just choosing to make a mess.

Olivia: You're not funny, brother.

Dante: Your fanbase seems to think different.

Olivia: Oh God...

Dante: What? Who do I have to kill Liv?

Olivia: No... some of my classmates are doing the FMK challenge... with you.

Dante: ..... I'm just gonna keep driving. Have fun with that.

Olivia: Don't worry I'm already threatening them.

Dante: Good younger sister- Hang on. Go for Inferno.

Hailee: Hey Dante, you busy?

Dante: Um, no not really, I've been playing chaffeur to Olivia in terms of her spring break. We're touring colleges together before she goes back to class. Why what's happening?

Hailee: So basically, I was doing some rifling through my stuff... you know catching on some much needed summer cleaning and something caught my eye.