family//atsushi & agency//

-fluff and bit of angst?

-au-atsushi make a nest and wanted his family with him.

Warning:

(Tiger don't make nest or anything like that but THE IDEA OF ATSUSHI MAKING A NEST AND WANTING HIS FAMILY WITH HIM, IT TOO ADORABLE😭)

(Cat do nest, usually around two weeks to go in cat pregnancy but atsushi isn't pregnant)

Short(985)
not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi didn't really understand, he recently accepted his ability so he's showing more tiger-like instincts but also some cat-like instincts, which isn't unusual because tigers and cats are from the same family but tigers are just big cats. Atsushi didn't know why but he wanted to make a nest, he knew that tiger didn't nest. Tiger don't nest or anything like that but cat do nest, usually around two weeks to go in cat pregnancy but atsushi isn't pregnant so it may no sense. Atsushi didn't understand why he has the urge to make a nest but he decided to make one. Atsushi love it, he felt so comfortable in it, it was almost perfect but something felt wrong, it was like he was missing something. "Family!" Byakko said, byakko was like a voice in atsushi head, atsushi just nod, he wanted his family, which was the agency. "Want family!" Byakko said again but she sounds a bit more demanding.

Kyouka live with atsushi so she walked into the bedroom, she saw atsushi in a nest, it was basically a mixture of blankets, pillows and some T-shirts, atsushi was in the middle of the nest. "Atsushi..?" Kyouka said in confusion, she didn't understand. Atsushi started to make grabby hands towards kyouka so kyouka slowly walked up to atsushi and suddenly she was pulled into a hug. "Family!" Atsushi said as he basically cuddled with kyouka, kyouka looked surprised but she immediately smiled. "I need some explanation." Kyouka softly asked, atsushi just nodded as he looked down.

"I'm not sure..I just want to make a nest..and now I want my family with me!" Atsushi said as he whine, kyouka just looked surprised, before nodding. "You..want the other member of the agency here?" Kyouka asked, atsushi just nodded, he consider the agency to be family, which includes the president as well. "I'll texts them." Kyouka softly said, atsushi just nodded as he lay down, kyouka just went to texts the whole agency about it, some of the agency members were confused about it too but immediately dazai was on the way to atsushi and kyouka dorm because he wanted to cuddle with atsushi. "Atsushi!!" Dazai said as he basically slammed the door open, kyouka wasn't surprised.

"Come here!" Dazai said, atsushi just smile as he basically pulled dazai down as well. Atsushi was laying on dazai lap now and dazai was playing with atsushi hair. "Do you know why he wanted to make a nest?" Kyouka asked, dazai shake his head as a no, he knew nothing about it. The next person to arrive was kenji, kenji just smiled. Atsushi was so happy, that suddenly two tiger ear and a tail popped out of nowhere. "Tiger don't actually make nest, so it doesn't really make sense on why atsushi wanted too.." Kenji explained as he started to pet atsushi, both kyouka and dazai nodded. "Wow..so fluffy." Kenji said as he started to play with atsushi tiger ear.

Soon ranpo and yosano arrived as well and then the tanizaki siblings. "Oh my god..My heart can't take this!" Yosano said, atsushi was purring now, it was melting everyone heart, it was so adorable. Kunikida finally arrived and then fukuzawa actually arrived as well. "Wow..." Fukuzawa said, the president had one weakest and that was cats, atsushi was technically a cat. "Atsushi..just wanted his family.." Kyouka explain again, everyone just smiled, they were happy that atsushi considered them to be family. Atsushi immediately nodded eagerly, he just wanted his family. "Cuddle!!" Atsushi said as he make grabby hands towards fukuzawa, fukuzawa heart couldn't take it.

He immediately got closer to atsushi, atsushi just smiled as fukuzawa slowly sit down. The agency member just laugh as fukuzawa basically hold atsushi in his arms. Both atsushi and byakko were happy, atsushi has his family with him. "Do you know why atsushi wanted to make a nest?" Kyouka asked ranpo, ranpo just shrugs his shoulders, atsushi didnt pay attention to the conversation, they had. Atsushi was just laying on fukuzawa, sadly thought everyone couldn't stay there for long, they had things to do but they try to stay as long as they could but soon each member had to leave except for dazai, he has nothing to do and fukuzawa didn't plan on moving for a while. Atsushi would give fukuzawa puppy dogs eyes, he couldn't say no to that so he stay, fukuzawa didn't have anything plan so he wasn't busy so he didn't mind staying. Kyouka just smile, her brother was happy and that all she care about in the end.

Atsushi was just happy, he was laying on fukuzawa lap, which fukuzawa didn't mind at all. Dazai was just talking with kyouka about something, and kyouka was watching atsushi. "Thank you.." Atsushi whispered as he yawned, he was getting tired. "Go to sleep atsushi.." Fukuzawa slowly said, atsushi just nodded as he slowly close his eyes, he felt asleep immediately.
Both dazai and fukuzawa just smile, their hearts are bursting, it was so adorable. Atsushi was sleep so they decided to go so they slowly left. "Bye-bye!" Dazai said with a smirk, he waved goodbye and then he walk away. Fukuzawa just does a quick bow and then he's gone. kyouka was now looking at her sleeping brothers. "Good night..." Kyouka softly said as she lay down, atsushi just smiled in his sleep. Soon kyouka finally fell asleep as well.

(😭it bad.)