bar//chuuya x atsushi//

*request*

-fluff and bit of angst.

-au-atsushi work as a bartender at lupin.

Warning:

Short(567)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi was living in the orphanage at the time, no one like atsushi at all, he was probably hated by everyone including the kids. Atsushi didn't want to live like this, atsushi was locked up in the cage because everyone in the orphanage considered him to be a monster. Atsushi decided to run away, he knew no one could care, he didn't have to worry about anything so one day atsushi ran away. Atsushi had successfully escape the orphanage, he was now free. Atsushi was homeless for quite a while, atsushi didn't have a proper education so he didn't know much.

One day, atsushi was looking for food by a alleyway, the owner of lupin bar saw atsushi and offered atsushi a job as a bartender, atsushi immediately accepted the job. Atsushi was a fast learner so he got the hang of it on how to do things. Atsushi was a great bartender, he did his job perfectly. Atsushi also didn't get into people business, lot of port mafia members go to lupin bar, atsushi always see them but he doesn't get into their business at all, which is a good thing.

One day, executive chuuya came into the lupin bar, atsushi just say nothing. "What can I get for you?" Atsushi asked, chuuya just sighed and tell atsushi what he wanted, atsushi just nodded. "here you go." Atsushi said, chuuya just nodded as he takes a sip of the drink. "I heard a lot about you." Chuuya said, atsushi looked a bit surprised by that. "the other port mafia members say, you don't get into their business, apparently the other bartender tried to do that." Chuuya said, atsushi just nodded, it wasn't surprising that other people try to get into the port mafia's business.

"it doesn't affect me then I don't care." Atsushi simply says, chuuya just smirk. "you're different..I think I'm going to like you." Chuuya said, atsushi just chuckled and that how chuuya and atsushi became friends. Chuuya became a regular in lupin bar, each time atsushi would always be there and serving chuuya. Slowly they started gain feelings for each other, one day chuuya decided to confesses his feelings, he couldn't hide them anymore.

Chuuya waited for atsushi shift to be over, atsushi looked surprised to see chuuya. "Chuuya? I didn't expect to see you, are you waiting for me?" Atsushi asked, chuuya just nodded as he sighed. "I'm just going to say it, I'm in love with you." Chuuya said, atsushi looked quite surprised to hear that but smiled, atsushi also like chuuya. "I love you too." Atsushi softly said, chuuya looked so relief to hear that. "Can I kiss you?" Chuuya asked, atsushi just nodded and they share a kiss.

Atsushi was basically drag to chuuya places so atsushi was now staying with chuuya. "your bed is so comfortable.." Atsushi said as he sighed, chuuya just chuckles as he lay down. Chuuya quickly kissed atsushi forehead, atsushi just smiled, chuuya also smiled back and soon they fell asleep together.

Atsushi and chuuya relationship is going pretty well, they love each other. Atsushi and chuuya see each other a lot, there's nothing wrong. Atsushi is happy and that all that really matters in the end.

(I really tried)