lupin//atsushi & oda & dazai// part two.

*request*

(Someone wants a part two)

-fluff and bit of angst?

-au-atsushi work at lupin as a bartender.

(Dazai x atsushi)

Warning:

(I hope I got everything right)

(It bad)

Short(796)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi was just trying to have a normal day but it course, atsushi can never have a normal day. Atsushi hear a lot about the port mafia business so he obviously knew about the traitor that in the port mafia. The traitor was trying to enter the bar, atsushi just sigh, he could deal with this. "I'll be right back." Atsushi softly said to dazai, dazai just nodded and slowly atsushi walk up to the traitor and basically atsushi body slammed the traitor to the ground. Both chuuya and kouyou were also there so they were watching this go now, dazai just smiles. "Holy shit.." Chuuya said, dazai just laughed, atsushi obviously won that.

"Sorry about that." Atsushi said with a small smile, chuuya was definitely impressed by that and decided to offer to train atsushi. "You want to train me??" Atsushi asked, chuuya just nodded, dazai just frowned and glare at chuuya. "Calm down, you idiot, you still get your drink from atsushi." Chuuya said to dazai, dazai just look away, atsushi looked surprised but agreed, he didn't mind being train by chuuya. "I accept." Atsushi said as he hold out his hand for chuuya to shake, chuuya just shake atsushi hands, it was now official.

Atsushi still work at lupin bar so the training session usually happen at day because atsushi work at night. There's not a training session every day so atsushi is only see sometimes at the port mafia base because he being train there. The black lizard have heard rumors about someone new that under chuuya, they actually never met the person though until now. "That the person.." Tachihara whisper to higuchi, higuchi just nod and gin just say nothing. Akutagawa decide to challenge atsushi to a fight, which was probably a bad idea. "Uh, I don't think..you want to challenge me.." Atsushi said, akutagawa just glared at atsushi, atsushi has no choice but to fight and he didn't go easy on akutagawa.

"What the fuck!?" Tachihara said, he was basically hiding behind gin, atsushi was a great fighter. The fight lasted for quite a while and obviously atsushi won that fight so they learn to never underestimate atsushi. "I'm never fighting atsushi.." Higuchi said, tachihara just nod in agreement, gin just nod too. "Am I going to get in trouble for this?" Atsushi asks, chuuya just shake his head as a no, atsushi was glad to hear that. The whole time, dazai was watching this go down, dazai was by the shadows so no one saw him, dazai was catching feelings towards atsushi though. odasaku catch on about dazai having feelings for atsushi, he decided to set them up because he knew that dazai would never confesses feelings so he just needed a bit of help.

Gin also knew about this so she decided to help odasaku with the planning because gin is also smart. "Dazai is definitely a bottom though." Gin said, odasaku just stare at gin, odasaku was basically dazai father figure, he did not need to hear about this. Gin just giggled and soon they went back to planning. After a while the plan was made, it didn't take that long. It was a simple plan, odasaku and dazai were at the bar again and this time dazai got a bit more drunk then usual and usually odasaku take dazai home but this time atsushi was going to take dazai home.

"Come on dazai..we're almost there.." Atsushi said, atsushi was basically carrying dazai, dazai was just mumbling about random things and soon they made it dazai apartment, dazai was drunk so he didn't realize what he was doing but suddenly he kisses atsushi on the lip, atsushi was shocked, he didn't know what to do. Atsushi also like dazai but dazai was drunk so this could be because he was drunk. "Don't leave me.." Dazai said as he hold onto atsushi, atsushi just sigh, he couldn't leave so he decided to stay and basically they cuddled all night.

In the morning, dazai had realized what he had done, he couldn't believe it as well. "Was the kisses real?" Atsushi asked, dazai just slowly nodded and shrugs his shoulders at the same time, dazai did like atsushi, atsushi just smiled and suddenly atsushi kisses dazai on the lip, dazai obviously kisses back. "Will you be m boyfriend?" Atsushi asked, dazai just nodded and he kisses atsushi again. Atsushi and dazai were a decent couple and atsushi was happy so that all that matters.

(😭I really tried)