past// kid atsushi & agency//

*request*

-fluff and angst

(Atsushi get turned into a kid)

Warning: abuse?, experiments, pedophile.

(Shibusawa is a pedophile)

(This au is based off of Willow video on YouTube!)

Short(704)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

It was just meant to be simple mission, nothing was meant to go wrong but obviously something always goes wrong because atsushi turned into a kid. the agency members obviously were going to take care of atsushi, they were so happy to see little atsushi. They knows nothing about his past but they shock on what little atsushi look like and were a bit curious though, little atsushi was wearing a white gown, it was basically a hospital gown. Atsushi also had a collar on his neck, little atsushi has many scars all over his body, and he was wearing bandages by his head. Dazai was with atsushi so he quickly went to the agency building.

"I didn't expect atsushi to look like this.." Dazai said, little atsushi was confused, he didn't know a atsushi. "Who..atsushi? Father call me 78.." Little atsushi said, everyone was shocked to hear that, little atsushi was called by a number. "What happened in your past atsushi?" Ranpo asked, the other just didn't say anything. "Father..does experiments on me, he seems to like me the most though, out of these other kid." Little atsushi explain, little atsushi didn't really understand but the agency was horrified.

"The experiments always hurt but father say he love me.." Little atsushi explain, no one knew who father was,  it was shibusawa. "What does your father look like?" Ranpo asked, both yosano and dazai look horrified. "Long white hair, he always wearing a lab coat, I think..I can't really remember.." Little atsushi said, the other just knew it was shibusawa, it was obvious. "What else does your father do to you?" Yosano asked, little atsushi didn't understand why these strangers wanted to know but he did tell them.

"He mostly does experiments, Father does looked at me weird though, he always blushes, I don't understand." Little atsushi said, it all made sense now, shibusawa was a pedophile, they couldn't believe, what happened to their friend. "he cuts out my brain and burns me alive once.." Little atsushi, the agency members were horrified to hear this and the only reason that atsushi is alive is because of his ability. "Atsushi, how about we get something to eat?" Kyouka softly said, little atsushi just nod as he grab kyouka hand and they went down to the cafe, kenji also followed after them.

"..I'm killing shibusawa." Dazai said, shibusawa was still alive but not for long because dazai was coming after him, the other weren't going to stop dazai at all. Little atsushi was just enjoying on tea on rice that kyouka got for him, kenji was talking about some animals and it was making little atsushi happy. "Wow..so cool.." Little atsushi said, kenji just smiles and keeps on talking, kyouka was just smiles. Some of the other agency member were planning something, dazai was planning shibusawa death with the help of ranpo and yosano, kunikida was doing his work because they still has work.

"Is that for me?" Little atsushi asked, ranpo just nodded, he was sharing his sweet with little atsushi, little atsushi was so happy, it was breaking everyone heart, little atsushi deserved better. "Thank you!!" Little atsushi said, ranpo just smiles, little atsushi never really has candy so he was so happy to have candy now. Before they knew it, the ability wear off and atsushi was back to normal and remember everything. "Don't worry atsushi.." Dazai said as he hold atsushi, atsushi just say nothing and cries into dazai arms, atsushi was trying to forget those memories, everyone now knows, it was just so overwhelming for atsushi.

No one questions it, when shibusawa suddenly die, they knew dazai kill him, atsushi was happy and that all that matters to the agency. Atsushi also got therapy for his trauma, so atsushi mental health is doing a lot better and that's good.

(Honestly, I didn't feel like writing today but I did so sorry It so bad and short, I really tried my best)