dead//atsushi as c.c// part two

*request*

(Someone wanted a part two

-fluff and angst

-au-atsushi is c.c from fnaf but atsushi is actually dead and using illusions disk to hide his bloody appearance.

Warning:

(Atsushi see his brother again.)

(Honestly i don't know how michael would recognize atsushi or c.c because atsushi did change his whole appearance, so atsushi is going to remind michael)

(also this is probably going to be way out of character)

(It so bad, I'm so sorry)

Short(634)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi haven't seen in brother in years, in fact atsushi haven't really seen his family at all. Atsushi doesn't even know what going on with his brother. Atsushi can guess that his brother is probably dead, just like the rest of his family, atsushi knows about what happened to his father and his sisters so he can also guess the same thing happened to see his brother.

Atsushi was in the cafe, just talk to lucy, when suddenly someone bumped into atsushi. "Sorry." Michael said, atsushi just looked surprised, it was his brother, he didn't expect to see him at all. "It alright." Atsushi said with a small smile, michael just nodded and he went to take a sit, it obviously makes sense that michael didn't recognize atsushi, Michael still looks somewhat the same so it was easy to recognize him. Atsushi ordered his drink and atsushi kept staring at michael, he just couldn't believe it.

After a while, Michael noticed that atsushi was staring at him so he decided to confront atsushi. "Why are you staring at me?" Michael asked as he slightly glares at atsushi, atsushi just smile. "you haven't changed much, Michael." Atsushi said, Michael looked surprised, he didn't know how atsushi knew his name. "How do you know my name?" Michael asked, there was barely anyone else in the cafe so no one was listening to their conversation. "I know your name because I'm your brother, I couldn't forgot my brother name." Atsushi explain, michael looked shocked, he didn't believe it. "you're lying, my brother is..dead." Michael said, he just couldn't believe that this strange person was his brother, it was just crazy.

"Sit down, I'll explain everything." Atsushi said as his motion his brother to sit down, Michael slowly sat down and atsushi started to explain everything. Michael was shocked, he just couldn't believe it, his was actually talking to his little brother. "So...it really you?" Michael slowly asked, atsushi just nodded. "My name is now atsushi, I changed it." Atsushi said, Michael just nodded, he was still trying to process all this information it was just a lot to take in. "Before you say it, there's no need to apologize for what happened, I kind of already forgive you." Atsushi said, Michael just looked even more surprised, his little brother forgave him for what he did, it was just unbelievable.

"you're serious..?" Michael asked, atsushi just nodded, Michael couldn't believe it. "..are you also dead or are you actually alive?" Atsushi suddenly asked, Michael just sighed and he explained what happened to him and honestly atsushi wasn't that surprised about it. "I'm honestly not that surprised." Atsushi said, Michael just chuckled and both atsushi and Michael enjoy a decent conversation with each other.

"I have to get back to work soon." Atsushi suddenly said as he checked the time, Michael just nodded. "So, you really are a detective..?" Michael asked, atsushi just nodded. "Yup, I worked in the agency." Atsushi said, Michael was definitely impressed  he didn't expect it but he also didn't expect to see his brother again. "Do you want to keep in contact?" Atsushi asked, Michael immediately nodded and they exchange numbers.

Soon, atsushi went to work and Michael left the cafe but they kept in contact.

(😭)