birthday//atsushi & agency//

-fluff

Warning:

(Today is my birthday!🤭)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Today was atsushi birthday, atsushi never had birthdays in the orphanage, they didn't celebrate his birthday but the agency celebrated atsushi birthday. Atsushi wasn't allowed to go to work because they were planning and setting everything up so atsushi was at home, kyouka was obviously with him, she wanted to keep her brother company, while waiting. "Do you want to play something to pass the time?" Kyouka softly asked, atsushi just nodded, they had a few games to play, atsushi never played any kid game or cardboard games so the agency member got him some kid game and cardboard game to play.

They decided to play UNO, both kyouka and atsushi take this game very seriously, Kyouka was glaring at atsushi as atsushi smirk, he was winning. "I win!" Atsushi said with a smile, kyouka just looked away as atsushi laughed as atsushi was laughing, the door suddenly opened.
"Atsushi~!" Dazai said as he went to hug his student atsushi just smiled, while kyouka just stare at dazai. "Everything is done!" Dazai said as he started to dragged atsushi out the door, kyouka quickly follows behind. Atsushi just say nothing as he get dragged by dazai and dazai is just smiled.

Soon they finally made it to the agency building, they slowly walk up the stairs and then dazai opened the door, revealing everything. "Happy birthday atsushi!" Dazai said with a genuine smile, atsushi looked surprised as he stare at everything, everyone was smiling and wishing him a happy birthday. "This..is a lot.." Atsushi said, atsushi was so happy that, he started to cry, which everyone expected, atsushi immediately wipe tears away. "Thank you guys.." Atsushi softly said, atsushi didn't have to thank them but he wanted too and no one could stop him.

"Come on! Atsushi, the presents! We can eat the cake later!" Dazai said as he pushes atsushi to the presents, there was a lot of presents. Atsushi just nodded as he slowly pick one of the and he starts to open them up. The first one was from kunikida, atsushi recently started to draw, atsushi didn't draw at the orphanage, he wasn't allowed to but he wasn't at the orphanage anymore so he can do anything he wants so he started to draw. Kunikida decided to get atsushi a SketchBook and simple art supplies. "Thank you kunikida." Atsushi said with a big smile, kunkida just smiled.

Each present was carefully picked out and atsushi love them all but there is one gift and it didn't have any name on it. "Huh..there no name on it." Atsushi said, the agency member just looked confused, they didn't know, who the present was from but inside was a nice leather jacket that was black. Atsushi eyes widen, he knew who the presents was from, it was from akutagawa. Akutagawa and atsushi go on missions together all the time, on a mission, atsushi was looking at nice leather jacket and it was the same one, akutagawa had gotten it for atsushi.

"Huh..I wonder who it from.." Naomi said, ranpo just smirks, he knew but he didn't say anything and atsushi just smiled. The agency member decided to focus on who brought the present leader and now it was time for cake. The cake was beautiful and they started to sing happy birthday to atsushi and suddenly atsushi blew out the candles, it was time to eat the cake and atsushi did get the first slice, ranpo was being held back by yosano. Atsushi was smiling as he eat the cake, it was delicious. "Happy birthday atsushi." Fukuzawa softly said, atsushi just stare at fukuzawa, atsushi was eating cake so he couldn't talk.

Everything was perfectly, there was wine so most of the adults did get drunk, which was fine with atsushi. Atsushi was just happy to have a birthday party, soon it was getting late so everyone went home. Kyouka and atsushi walk home together and they got ready for bed but before atsushi went to lay down, he got a texts from akutagawa, which was unusual. Akutagawa wished atsushi a happy birthday, atsushi just smiled again as he put his phone down. Atsushi immediately fell asleep as his lay down.

Atsushi in fact wore the leather coat everyday.

(Hehe)

(April 7! My birthday)