mama koyo//atsushi & kouyou// part two

(Atsushi finally get saved!)

-fluff and bit of angst.

-au-kouyou become atsushi mama/mother.

Warning: drugging.

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

It been quite a while, atsushi sadly is still staying with kouyou and atsushi still can't do much because of the drug. Atsushi has sadly gotten use to this life, slowly atsushi was using hope on the agency finding him. The agency haven't giving up on finding atsushi though, they knew atsushi was alive so they kept looking for him and finally after a while, they found atsushi. They didn't expect kouyou to kidnap atsushi, it just didn't really make any sense to them. They waited until kouyou left for work, it was time to take atsushi back.

It was dead quiet in the house, the agency had to move quickly, there was probably cameras in the house. "Atsushi?" Dazai slowly said as he walked around, suddenly dazai saw atsushi in the bed, dazai looked confused, it looked like a kid room. "Atsushi.." Dazai said again as he move closer to atsushi, atsushi was sleeping and there was a pacifier in his mouth. Dazai looked horrified, he slowly pulled out the pacifier out of atsushi mouth, which made atsushi whine. "Atsushi..it me.." Dazai said as slowly atsushi started to opened his eyes.

Atsushi was shocked to see dazai but he was so glad to see dazai. "Can you move..?" Dazai asked, atsushi just shake his head as a no, dazai just sigh and suddenly dazai picked up atsushi, atsushi just lay his head on dazai shoulder. Atsushi couldn't help but cry, he was finally being saved. "Let get going.." Dazai said as he walked out of the room, kunikida was waiting for dazai, he looks relieved to see atsushi but kunikida knew something was wrong because of dazai face. They quickly went to the car, and immediately kunkida started to drive away, while dazai hold atsushi in his arms and was trying to calm down atsushi because atsushi was still crying.

"Atsushi..can you talk?" Dazai asked, kunikida just look concerned and atsushi just nodded, atsushi was able to talk. "What happened..?" Dazai finally asked, kunikida was wondering the same thing. "I'm not sure, mama wants baby so she made me her baby.." Atsushi slowly said, atsushi has actually called kouyou mama a few time because he was so use to it. "She drugs me..one of the drugs is canceling out my ability and the other one is making me weak,  that's why I can barely move.." Atsushi explain, both kunikida and dazai looked absolutely horrified to hear that. "Atsushi..you mean kouyou?" Dazai asked, atsushi just nodded as he looks down, suddenly atsushi started to cry again.

"Atsushi! It okays.." Dazai said, atsushi just kept on crying. "I didn't think, I was going to be saved." Atsushi said, dazai just pulled atsushi into a hug, atsushi kept on crying for a while and soon atsushi fell asleep, atsushi was also sucking his thumb, atsushi was so use to it. "Atsushi is sucking his thumb, atsushi must have gotten used to that life..He was sucking a pacifier, when I saw him.." Dazai said, kunikida just looked so worried, soon they made it to the agency building and they were going to have to explain everything.

"Atsushi!? Is he alright!?" Kyouka asked, everyone was waiting for a answer, yosano suddenly noticed that atsushi was sucking on his thumb. "Why is..atsushi sucking on his thumb?" Yosano asked, dazai just sighed and slowly he started to explain everything. Everyone was horrified and honestly they couldn't believe it. "Holy shit.." Tanizaki said, even ranpo looked horrified, dazai suddenly pulled atsushi thumb away, which make atsushi whine and slowly atsushi open his eyes again. "we're at the agency.." Dazai said, atsushi just nodded, atsushi didn't have the energy to move at all, slowly atsushi was put on the couch. "Mama..I mean kouyou..she took great care of me though..she even got me toy..baby toy.." Atsushi said, the agency member just looked horrified, that was not right at all.

"she would comfort me, when I was crying..she didn't get mad at me, when I started sucking on my thumb." Atsushi slowly said, the agency member honestly didn't know what to say to this. " the drugs should wear off in a few days..." Yosano said, atsushi just nodded, he was glad to hear that, suddenly atsushi yawned, slowly atsushi went to sleep again. "This is going to be hard habit to break.." Yosano said, atsushi was sucking his thumb in his sleep, this was going to be hard, the agency member will be there for atsushi though. "Poor atsushi.." Naomi  said, the agency members felt bad.

It was hard habit to break though, atsushi would constantly try to suck on his thumb but the others wouldn't let him so that made atsushi cry a lot. It was basically a baby having a tantrum, which makes sense because atsushi was so used to acting like a baby. The other would obviously comfort him, it went on like this for a while but soon atsushi finally stopped it. The drugs wear off and atsushi can move freely and use his ability. The agency is now overprotective of atsushi, they don't let atsushi go anywhere alone.

Atsushi is doing better so that all that matters.

(😌🤲)