life//atsushi & ??//

*request*

-fluff and angst?

-au-port mafia atsushi.

(😭The request didn't give me any plot so I'm just making something up)

Warning: abuse?

(I hope you like this)

(I really tried, I just didn't know what to do so it bad)

Short(702)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi was living in a orphanage before joining the port mafia, atsushi was hates by everyone, atsushi was considered a monster. Mori decided to send dazai out to the orphanage because they had debt to pay, dazai didn't really wanted to go out but he has no choice but to. The headmaster was nervous, he didn't have any money to pay off his debt but suddenly dazai saw atsushi. "Why is he locked up?" Dazai asked, atsushi just looked down as the headmaster explained everything.

Dazai just smirked, atsushi would be a a good addition to the port mafia. "I'll take him, consider this payment for your debt." Dazai suddenly said, atsushi look shocked as suddenly the cage was opened and atsushi was thrown towards dazai. The headmaster didn't care as long as atsushi was gone. "Come with me." Dazai said as he hold out his hand for atsushi to take, atsushi has no choice but to take the hand and slowly atsushi was out of the orphanage. Atsushi was introduced to the port mafia boss and soon atsushi was now a official member of the port mafia but atsushi needs to be trained.

Dazai was going to trains atsushi, the training wasn't nice at all. It was a lot different then what akutagawa got but it was still abuse. Atsushi was able to heal his body so atsushi was being held down by dazai, while other subordinates shoot atsushi, atsushi couldn't heal at all because of dazai ability. It was basically pure torture, atsushi would scream and cry but soon he didn't scream or cry, it was like all the emotions that atsushi has, were gone. Soon atsushi got stronger, dazai soon left the port mafia though, leaving atsushi alone in the port mafia. Akutagawa and atsushi got pretty close with each other because they have the same mentor.

Atsushi never thought he would see dazai again but here he was in the agency building, staring at dazai. Atsushi was at the agency building for business, he didn't have a choice. "you're so lucky, if akutagawa was here, he would have attacked you." atsushi said, dazai just laughed, the other agency just glare at atsushi. "I'm just here to drop off something to your president." Atsushi said, atsushi was holding a letter. "I'll take it to him." Kunikida said as he hold out his hand, atsushi just nodded and give the letter to kunikida. Atsushi was about to leave, when suddenly dazai stopped atsushi, immediately atsushi kick the shit out of dazai. "Don't you dare touch me." Atsushi said as he glare at dazai, dazai just coughed and smirked.

"you're lucky dazai, if I meet you anywhere, that's not in agency building I will attack you." Atsushi said and then atsushi walked away, Leaving the agency in shock and confusion. atsushi was dead serious about that, atsushi wasn't some type of weak kid anymore, atsushi was strong now, atsushi was more confident and can kill anyone on site, atsushi was different but atsushi still was kind to people, when he wanted to be.

"Are you alright, kyouka?" Atsushi asked, kyouka just nodded, atsushi just smiled as he pat kyouka head. "Good." Atsushi said as he hold out his hand and kyouka just take it. Atsushi was training kyouka, atsushi was a great teacher, a lot better then dazai that for sure. Atsushi still has to be hard on people, he trained, he just had to be but after training atsushi was always kind to the people, he trained.

Atsushi couldn't really imagine him in a different life, he just couldn't imagine being in a different organization. The port mafia was his home, they accept him being a monster, no one else would accept the monster like atsushi. Atsushi was a monster, even if atsushi didn't want to admit it, he was a monster.

(😭so short and bad, I'm so sorry!!!)