dead//atsushi as c.c// part three

*request*

(Someone wants a another part)

-fluff and angst

-au-atsushi is c.c from fnaf but atsushi is actually dead and using illusions disk to hide his bloody appearance.

Warning:

(I hope, I got this right)

(It bad)

Short(606)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

So far only the agency, port mafia and michael, atsushi brother knows about him being dead. Atsushi didn't plan on telling the public about it or any other organization but things do happen, that you can't control. The agency and port mafia were still working together, a bunch of the members were working together and doing missions together. Akutagawa and atsushi obviously has a another mission together, everything was meant to go well but obviously it didn't go well.

Akutagawa and atsushi were in the middle of completing the mission, when suddenly the hunting dogs members except for tachihara show up out of no where. The hunting dogs members decided to try and arrest akutagawa. "Be careful." Atsushi said to akutagawa, akutagawa just glare at atsushi but nods. The hunting dogs were strong, akutagawa couldn't really a dodge each attack because of his lung disease but atsushi could dodge perfectly fine. Akutagawa was about to get cut, when suddenly atsushi pushed akutagawa out of the way but suddenly atsushi head was cut off, it was a clean cut.

"Oh god..." teruko said in shocked, jouno couldn't see what was happening but his knew something went wrong. Atsushi slowly picked up his severed head and slowly put it back on, which made a cracking sound, it basically snapped on. Sadly the illusions disk broke so atsushi appearance changed and he was a little kid with blood on his face. "Oh my god..I never wanted to see that again." Akutagawa said, it was a little disgusting and the hunting dogs were horrified about what they just saw.

"What..the actually fuck?" Jouno said, he could sense that something was disturbing. "tecchou accidentally cut the wear-tigers head off and he basically snapped it on his body again and now he's a kid with blood over his face." teruko explained, jouno immediately looked horrified, he could just imagine that. tecchou just didn't what to say, he was in shock, tecchou has probably killed people but not anyone that innocent.

"I guess..I have to explain it again." Atsushi said as he sigh, atsushi didn't really wanted to but has too so he started to explain it to the hunting dogs members, of course, he didn't leave any details out so in the end the hunting dogs are probably traumatized now. "Oh my god, I'm going to be sick.." Teruko said, atsushi just chuckled, jouno and tecchou honestly didn't know what to fucking say to that. "Don't tell everyone about this." Atsushi said, the hunting dogs members just nodded, they weren't going to tell anyone, they didn't even want to think about this because they could just imagine it and it wasn't a pretty image.

"looks like we can't complete the mission though because I need my illusions disk." Atsushi said to akutagawa, akutagawa just nodded, usually akutagawa would be mad but he wasn't. "Let get going." Akutagawa said, atsushi just nodded and they started to walk away, leaving the hunting dogs in shock. The hunting dogs aren't going to mess with atsushi again.

Atsushi did get the illusions disk and he also explained what happened to the agency and port mafia in great detail so they're also horrified to hear this, tanizaki did faint. Akutagawa and atsushi did get the mission done though, just a bit later then expected.

(😭I tried)