period//atsushi & ??//

*request*

-fluff and bit of angst?

-au-atsushi is a female and get her period.

Warning:

(Idk how to roasting anyone and honestly I don't think i know what a crack fic is, I'm really stupid😌)

(But I believe I do know what a crack fic so I"n trying my best)

(It so bad😭)

Short(515)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi was born a woman and each month a woman gets their period for a weeks and today atsushi got their period. "Ah..shit.." Atsushi said as she sighed, atsushi didn't like having a period, I think mostly every woman in a world doesn't like having periods anyways. "Welp, there's nothing I can do to stop this." Atsushi said as she walked out of the bathroom, kyouka was waiting for atsushi, they have to go to work and atsushi wasn't going to take shit seriously. No one knows about atsushi being on her period.

As soon as atsushi walked into the cafe, he saw dazai getting slam to the ground again by kunikida. Atsushi just laughed a bit as dazai whined, it was funny to atsushi. After a few minutes, atsushi was at her desk, getting ready to work, when dazai walked up to atsushi. "can you do my work~?" Dazai asked, atsushi just sighed, she wasn't going to do it. "Do I look like your servant or something?" Atsushi asked, dazai looks surprised, the other just say nothing. Dazai was just say nothing and he went to sit down, atsushi just giggled and worked on the reports.

After a while, atsushi has a mission with akutagawa again. " when will you get with akutagawa~?" Dazai asked, atsushi just turned and stare at dazai. "and when will you get with chuuya? It's so obvious that you guys like each other, even the president probably knows." Atsushi said, dazai immediately turned bright red, ranpo and yosano were laughing, kunikida was trying his best not to laugh but fail. Dazai has never been so embarrassed in his life time and it was his own student embarrassing him. Atsushi just smiled and walked away, she has a mission with akutagawa.

Akutagawa wasn't happy about having a mission with the tiger but he has no choice. "you're so slow, I wonder why dazai picked you." Akutagawa said as rolls his eyes, atsushi just chuckled. "At least I was picked, he didn't even picked you and he probably never will." Atsushi said, akutagawa was so shocked, atsushi just giggled, it was funny to see akutagawa being in shock. "Why is akutagawa so shocked?" Chuuya asked, atsushi just smiled, akutagawa didn't know what to say at all. "Look like your other owners is waiting for you." Atsushi says, akutagawa just looked flabbergasted and atsushi just laughed and soon leaves them alone.

It went on like this for a whole week, after that everything went back to normal but dazai doesn't really mess with atsushi anymore, he doesn't want to be embarrassed in front of everyone again.

(It so bad, I honestly didn't really tried, I'm so sorry!)