Angel and devil//atsushi & ??//

*request*

-fluff and bit of angst?

-au-atsushi has a angel and devil side.

Warning:

(This was so long and detailed so there might be mistakes, my brain can only take so much😔)

(I really tried my best😔🤲)

Short(927)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi has a angel side and also a devil side, atsushi can act sweet, kind and innocent using his angel. Atsushi devil side is usually use for when he fights enemies or using manipulation, which he picks that up from dazai, which is honestly no surprise at all. Atsushi mainly uses his angel side, which is why no one has noticed his devil side or evil side. The port mafia and agency have recently came to an agreement about something and decided to work together because they needed to so akutagawa and chuuya were in the agency building for work reasons.

It was a normal day or somewhat a normal day, akutagawa and chuuya were in the agency building. It was painfully obvious that akutagawa subtly sick, it was still noticeable though. Atsushi being the smart person his is, catch it on about akutagawa being a little sick. Atsushi decided to use his devil side to make akutagawa rest because akutagawa needs the rest, also akutagawa wouldn't listen to atsushi angel side. Atsushi slowly stand up, and he started to walked akutagawa, atsushi slowly bends down and starts to whisper into akutagawa ear. No one could hear what atsushi was saying but akutagawa was definitely having a reaction to it. After a few minutes, akutagawa got up and went to lay on the couch, atsushi just smiled and goes back to work

The whole agency, plus chuuya was witnessing this happen the whole time. The agency member honestly didn't believe it, they didn't believe it at all, they refuse to believe it was true. Chuuya just scoffs because it reminds him of shitty dazai. "Remind me of shitty dazai.." Chuuya whisper, he was glad that akutagawa was getting rest though but it still reminds him of dazai. Soon the agency member went back to work, chuuya just stare at atsushi for a few minutes, before going back to work.

The reason why the port mafia and agency was working together was because of fyodor. Fyodor has been recently doing a lot of things, which has been affecting the city, basically a bunch of terrorist things and it all includes the book. This was affecting the port mafia's work, which is why, they actually agreed to work with the agency in the first place. Dazai obviously has a plan, he always has a plan but sometimes the plan may be fucking stupid. This plan wasn't stupid though, which is surprising, it was a simply plan. The plan was for atsushi, kunkida and dazai to fight or compromise, they'll fight if they have to but they don't really want to do that now. The president was fine with this plan so they were going to carry it out, everyone else would be on the sideline and chuuya would be outside the area, where fyodor is, just in case, if fyodor tries to escape.

"you better make this quick, you idiots." Chuuya said, dazai just whine about how mean chuuya being, but soon atsushi, kunikida and dazai were on the way to the area, it didn't take long for them to get there and just like they expected, fyodor was there. Fyodor looked like he expected them but atsushi and dazai knew that fyodor was shocked. "It seemed that, you have found me..what do you plan on doing dazai dear?" Fyodor asked with a smirk. "we're just here to talk about your actions, demon fyodor.." Dazai replies with a smirk, it was the truth. Fyodor just nodded, he was acknowledging that so atsushi and dazai slowly took a seat in front of fyodor, while kunikida stand behind atsushi and dazai.

Atsushi was going to lead the interesting conversation, between atsushi and fyodor, both kunikida and dazai didn't seem to mind that. "How about we make a deal?" Atsushi asked, fyodor just look interested so atsushi continued on talking. "Now, I know that..you like playing the cello but I don't think, I can make a deal out of that." Atsushi said, fyodor looked a bit surprised, atsushi knew about how fyodor play the cello, it wasn't necessarily a secret but still it was surprising that he knew. "I know, you are from russia though.." Atsushi said, after a about 20 minutes, atsushi has the perfect deal for fyodor, it included his homeland, which is russia. Fyodor wouldn't betray his homeland so he did agree to this. "Alright, I'll agree to stop looking for the book but only for a year.." Fyodor said, atsushi just hum in response to that.

(Honestly I couldn't even think of a deal so I'm sorry!!)

Kunikida was bewildered by atsushi cooperative skill. Dazai to say, he was greatly surprised is a understatement of the fucking century. "Here." Atsushi said as he give fyodor his phone number, and then slowly atsushi walk away, which make both kunikida and dazai quickly follow behind. Fyodor just sit there for a few minutes with a  amused expression on his face and then he calls nikolai to teleporting away.

Chuuya was glad it was over because it was fucking taking a while, and he didn't want to stand there for hours. Fyodor couldn't wait to have a another conversation with the tiger boy.

(😭I HOPE I DID THIS RIGHT!!)