au//different atsushi meet?//

*request*

-fluff and bit of angst?

-au-different atsushi au meet the og atsushi.

Warning:

( they're all with akutagawa except for one)

(😔I tried my best)

Short(584)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi was just doing his normal thing, he was working, It was meant to be a normal day until suddenly he was teleported into a room with a bunch of different atsushi, it was very confusing and weird. "You must be the og atsushi.." special division atsushi said, the other atsushi just looked at the og atsushi, the og atsushi was fucking shocked, there were multiple of him but they were different, it was very odd. "What the fuck!?" Og atsushi said as he looked around, the doa atsushi was giggling, the other just say nothing and waited for og atsushi to calm down. After a few minutes, og atsushi finally calm down.

"So..you're me but different organization?" Og atsushi said, the other atsushi just nodded, it was finally making sense but it was still weird. "I'm in the hunting dogs." The hunting dogs atsushi said, it was easy to tell because of the uniform. "I'm in the decay of angels!" The doa atsushi said, the doa atsushi was smiling, and surprisingly the smile wasn't creepy, it was a genuine smile. "Port mafia." Port mafia atsushi said,  og atsushi just slowly nodded as he looked at the special divisions atsushi. "Special division." Special decision atsushi said with a small smile, atsushi was surprised, he didn't expect so many of them. "Wow..this is a lot.." Og atsushi said, it was a lot to take in.

"I'm also guess.. you're all with ryunosuke?" Og atsushi asked, mostly every atsushi nodded except for doa atsushi. "Sadly..I can't get with him..but I do stalk him!" Doa atsushi said, the other honestly weren't surprised by that. "I have to keep it a secret..which isn't a important, I can always destroy the evidence, if there is any." Special divisions atsushi explained, that was a little surprise. "ryunosuke is also in the port mafia so it fine." Port mafia atsushi said, which makes total sense, "I also keep mine a secret.." The hunting dogs atsushi said, the hunting dogs are enemies with a port mafia so it makes sense to keep it a secret and it's pretty easy to keep a secret. "I haven't told the agency yet.." Og atsushi said with a nervous smile, og atsushi was just not confident enough to tell agency members, which makes sense.

Soon all the different atsushi started to talk about there different lives and experiences. Each one of the different atsushi all have different experiences, each akutagawa is basically the same in each different universe. They also have different personalities, which makes sense, the hunting dogs atsushi and port mafia atsushi is a lot more confident unlike the og atsushi. Doa atsushi is just being silly, while the special division atsushi is just a bit serious, which obviously makes lot of sense.

All the different atsushi did get along though, I mean they're on same person so that makes a bit of sense. Soon it was time for them to go back to where they belong, each one of them teleported back and has their memories of everything. "Atsushi!? Are you alright?!" Dazai said as he looked at his students, atsushi just nodded, he decided not to mention what happened.

(😭SORRY!! I KNOW IT SHORT BUT I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO PUT!!)