four.

I woke up at 6:30 and got my Louis V purse packed for the day and then I packed a backpack for Lennon while she was still sleeping in my bed. Her outfit for the day matched mine because that was her request before I left for the gym last night- light blue jeans with a white tank top and airforces.

Lennon woke up 10 minutes before we were leaving and she requested pigtails, her hair was all styled and I grabbed one of her jackets in case it got cold during press day. She gave me a twirl before we left my room and went downstairs to get situated in the car for the 4 hour drive ahead of us.

Christian drove while Paige slept in the passenger seat, Madden and Lennon were in the middle row bucket seats with their car seats then Jagger and I were in the very back row. We made it to Daytona at 10am due to Christian's heavy foot, we only stopped for one bathroom break and a Starbucks break.

Paige got the stroller that was shoved in the back for Madden while I carried Lennon and Jagger followed right behind his daddy. We all got our VIP passes then went over to the Husqvarna area in the pits. The riders were just getting back from their free practice laps so I decided I was going to walk to Yamaha and visit Haiden for a little while, "wait lemme go with you!" Lennon begged and I rolled my eyes but picked her up and allowed her to tag along as we walked over to Yamaha.

   "Haidennnnnn!" She yelled and practically jumped out of my arms when she saw him, he looked our way and smiled as she jumped into his arms. "You are in big trouble mister." She pointed a finger at him and frowned, "what'd I do now?" Haiden looked at me and I shrugged while wondering the same thing.

"You did not respond to my video in the car!" Lennon said and Haiden checked his phone and saw the notification from her, "oops, I was at track walk." He apologized but she stole his phone. "Woah who is this girl?" She asked and I lifted my head up a little, "woah that's Presey!" Lennon yelled and I widened my eyes. "Hush, you don't need to tell everyone." I said with an eye roll and she mocked me.

Haiden took his phone back and Lennon grabbed my hand, "come over here." She made me sit down next to Haiden and then she stole my phone. "Say cheese!" We both laughed but smiled anyways as Lennon squealed and took a crazy amount of pictures on my phone.

I took a drink of the water Haiden got me as he sat back down then Lennon sat on his lap, "heyyy Haiden, uh oh look who it is." Daxton walked out of the semi as Lennon giggled, "oh look who it really is." He looked at me with a scrunched nose and I flipped him off, "morning to you too." I said back jokingly.

"Kidding, how ya been Taves?" Dax asked and I nodded, "I've been good." "How about your brother?" He asked, "I saw him for the first time in awhile last week during spring break, he's still got his girlfriend." I added and Daxton laughed. "No way!" We caught up a little on my brother's life because Daxton used to be our neighbor and so I grew up with him like a second brother and our families were really close.

Another one of Haiden's teammates walked out of the semi and sat at the table, "hey guys," he looked at his teammates then smiled towards Lennon who was already beaming at him. "Hi Lennon." He said and she waved back. "Oh and this is Presley." Haiden introduced me, I smiled at him, "I'm Nick Romano."

   "She's my nanny and Haiden's girlfriend." Lennon added and I spit my water out at the last part then I started choking while Daxton laughed and Haiden went red, "no, no Lennon." I glared at her and she flashed me an innocent smile, "you said it last night while sleeping?" She added with a shrug and I widened my eyes as the two boys were laughing and Haiden was now smirking.

   "What does she mean by that?" Haiden asked and I groaned, "Are you serious? Lennon you were knocked out last night!" I exclaimed and she gave me that innocent smile again plus a giggle. "Oh well."

"Lennon I am going to beat you!" I said and she widened her eyes then squealed as I stood up to grabbed her, she held on tight to Haiden, "chill guys, she's a child of divorce already." Daxton joked and I glared at him then finally Lennon let go and I sat down with her on my lap and covered her mouth with my hand.

I sighed as the boys all laughed and Lennon was squirming, "okay, none of that was true, none!" I clarified and Haiden smirked. "You sure, you're blushing right now Pres?" He added and I about killed him. "Ugh!"

The boys had to go to a team meeting so I walked away with Lennon as she giggled, "you really think you're funny huh?" I asked and she nodded. "You and Haiden are cute, not as cute as me and him tho." She added and I laughed, "wait until your mama hears about this." I threatened and she just shrugged.

***

Press day was done finally, Paige and Christian laughed at what Lennon said and I'd admit it was funny, but not when I actually feel that way about him...wait what? Did I just think that, hold on.

Paige invited the whole Deegan family to lunch/early dinner with us after, they of course said yes and somehow that made me happy. I sat across from Haiden and next to Hailie with Lennon on the other side of me, "care to explain what's going on between you two?" Hailie said and looked from Haiden to me. I looked at her with a 'huh' face and so did Haiden, "open your guys Instagrams." She said with a smile.

As soon as I opened the app, there was a post from supercross live with many other pictures but the cover was Haiden and I on his bike, together, with the caption 'showing up to press day like'. My jaw dropped.

I opened the comments section and 90% of them were asking who 'that chick with Deegan was'. Haiden looked from me then to Hailie, "did you take this picture?" He asked and she shook her head, "no but I saw it a few minutes ago, care to explain?" "Well Haiden was dropping me off at Husqvarna so I didn't have to walk all the way..." I said and Haiden agreed, "stupid press must have been watching." He added.