fourteen.

Haiden drove to chipotle for a late lunch and my mood was instantly changed after I had that food in me, I kept looking at my right arm in awe because the tattoo had turned out a lot better than I thought it would.

   "Are you glad you went with me?" Haiden asked from across the table, "thank you for forcing me to do this Deegs." I said with a wide smile and he glared, "yes Presley Jane, it was my honor." He responded then got up to throw all of our trash away.

"Do you want dessert Presley?" Haiden asked as we got in his truck, "you fattie." I said as I buckled in, he pretended to be offended but I smiled as he drove down the road to frozen yogurt- yesss my favorite.

   Haiden opened the truck door then held my hand as we walked into the shop, he loaded his cup up to the top with the different flavors of yogurt while I got plain vanilla and loaded mine with all the peanut butter toppings and hot fudge on top. "You're so boring, vanilla?" He looked over my shoulder as I paid for both of ours, "at least I didn't get watermelon and chocolate-" I said and he fed me a spoonful of his one we sat down and I almost gagged, it was the grossest flavor ever. "Ew Haiden how can you eat that?"

He flipped me off and continued eating that shit-flavor while I enjoyed my peanut butter and vanilla.

We got back to the house and as soon as I walked in the door, Paige ran to me. "Did you faint?" She asked and I looked at her, startled as she shook me. "Umm no." I responded and set my empty cup down on the counter, "gee Paige let her breathe." Haiden came in behind me and joked, she rolled her eyes at him and I giggled while revealing the tattoo to her. It took Paige a moment to realized what it was and then she pouted, "Presleyyy stoppp." She said and grabbed my arm carefully to see her handwriting closer.

   "Christian!" She yelled and he groaned then got up from the sofa, "woahhh that's sick dude!" He said when he saw Haiden's, Paige looked at his leg and rolled her eyes. "I cannot believe you actually got that ugly thing Haiden..." she said and I agreed, "why are you guys haters?" He asked and we shrugged.

Christian liked my tattoo but he said Haiden's was cooler even though that had absolutely no meaning...

"Well I like yours better Presey." Lennon told me and Haiden looked offended, "um rude Lennon?" He asked and she shrugged, "you stole my babysitter!" She snapped at him and I accidentally laughed out loud. "You mean my girlfriend?" Haiden gave me a kiss at Lennon started to gag. "Eww Haidennn!" She screamed and Paige yelled at him. "Haha." I said and he started to tickle me which made me go crazy.

   A hour or so passed and it was 6pm, none of us had eaten dinner and we had been inside pretty much the whole day because the weather was being weird so Paige wanted to go shopping and Christian wanted to eat. "Lennon please wear something other than shorts, you're gonna freeze." Paige yelled as the little girl ran upstairs and ignored her mom, "I'll go help her." I said and Haiden followed me up there.

"Wanna match me Lennon?" I went into her room and asked, she nodded. "Haiden's gonna pick my outfit then I'll come help you okay?" She smiled while watching her YouTube as Haiden pulled me into my room.

   "So you need pants-" I shut the door, "yeah yeah, we've got time." I said as Haiden smirked and he pinned me against my wall which made my heart race. He put a hand below my ass and a hand on my cheek as we started making out, his hand moved from my leggings to my shirt and he lifted it over my head to take it off and throw it on the floor. Haiden took his shirt off and I let him take me to the bed as he hovered above me, "Presle-" there was a knock on the door and Haiden sighed, "I'm changing!" I yelled while squirming out from under my boyfriend. "20 minutes!" Christian yelled to the door then left.