fifteen.

It was finally Friday morning and the boys had just buckled their seats next to me on the plane, the sun wasn't even up yet so I decided to sleep the whole flight to Massachusetts.

The flight was good except the turbulence was really terrible and that's what caused me to wake up from my nap several times but luckily it only lasted about a minute or so. And our plane landing was a little rough but wasn't anything compared to the turbulence from earlier.

Christian then led the way to the rental car place after we each grabbed our carry-ons and personal item.

"Okay guys pick the car." The worker said and handed over the IPad, Christian looked at Jagger and I So we scrolled through the pages and we finally decided on a BMW SUV that would comfortably fit 3 people.

Christian filled out the paperwork then the guy handed us the keys and the car was our for the weekend. Jagger called shotgun but I beat him there plus Christian made him put my suitcase in the back, so I stole the front seat anyways and he was not too happy. "Dad can we get something to eat?" Jagger asked and I agreed, "yeah lemme call Haiden and see if he wants to join if press day's over." Christian said which made me happy inside because I love how they have such a good bond, I chose the right one for sure.

"We're getting a early dinner after we pick up Haiden okay dude?" Jagger answered his dad with a nod and we drove to the stadium where Haiden was finishing up his last interview. I opened the mirror in the visor and quickly touched up my make up from my purse and the boys started mocking me. "Omg, Haiden look at my lips!" Jagger said in a high pitch voice, "oh your lashes look so good!" Christian added and I glared at both boys as Haiden walked out of the stadium. "I hate you both..." I said with a glare.

I sacrificed my front seat to sit in the back with Haiden and Jagger stuck his tongue out at me, "Haiden you just missed it, Presley was applying more makeup for you!" Christian said and I rolled my eyes as my boyfriend laughed then squeezed my thigh before resting his hand there, the rest of the car ride.

   "Turn right!" Jagger yelled at his dad about a foot before the intersection, Christian hesitated but turned so that we didn't miss our street and luckily we didn't get hit at all. "Dad you're worse than Presley driving..." Jagger said once we got out of the car and I smacked his head, "I agree dude." Haiden said while Christian quietly laughed as I smacked his head too. "I've never gotten in an accident?" I added, "yet..." they all said at the same time and I flipped each one of them off and Jagger widened his eyes.

We went inside the diner that Haiden swore was the best food place around and we ordered at the counter. I got chicken strips and fries while everyone else got a burger and then I got made fun of because my meal was on the kids menu, "even I didn't order off that menu Presley." Jagger said once he sat across from me, "go get me a drink." That quickly shut him up as he wandered over to the soda fountains.

   "This place is amazing!" Christian said and I nodded while over then handing Haiden a napkin because he had sauce all over his mouth, "you toddler, clean yourself up." I said in disgust and he tried to give me a kiss. "Yuck!" I exclaimed then pushed him away as a joke, "rude!" Haiden said and ate the rest of my fries.

Christian drove us around the city for awhile because I had never been here before but Haiden kept looking at me and I don't know if it was a good way or not. We got to the hotel later and luckily it was the same one that Haiden's brother and dad were staying at except they weren't there right now, so Haiden and I were all alone once Jagger and Christian left us in the elevator.

"Make good choices!" Jagger yelled after Christian same the exact same thing while I got embarrassed and Haiden gave me that same look from the car a few minutes ago. "What?" I asked and he shrugged, "Haiden what's wrong?" He laid on the bed and huffed so I sat next to him. "Just nervous about the race." He said in such a fake tone but I wasn't trying to make him mad so I stopped asking questions.

"Well can you not be so nervous?" I asked while straddling his legs, he instantly sat up, "Pres..." he began but I pressed my lips against his because that tone sounded serious. "Presley!" He raised his voice and pulled himself away but kept his hand on my cheek, "what is going on with you?" "Tomorrow's just an important race and I don't need any distractions-" he stopped as soon as he said that, my smile fell.

   I didn't even know what I was doing here right now so I got up from the bed as Haiden tugged on me, "baby I'm sorry, you know that was an accident." He said while following me towards the door but I did not hesitate. "Presley?" The elevator was not coming fast enough and Haiden kept trying to talk to me but I refused. "Presley dammit!" He yelled and went in the elevator before me, he put a finger under my chin then slowly lifted it so that I would make eye contact. "Presley, you are not a distraction..." he began and I slowly blinked, "then what's going on with you? You were acting different in the car too." "I told you, I'm just nervous for the race, there's a lot going on tomorrow." Haiden said but something in me didn't believe him so I just faked a smile then made up an excuse once we got to the Craig's hotel room.

Haiden gave me a kiss goodnight but it was the most blah kiss anyone could have experienced ever.

What is happening with us? I thought while jumping into the shower then crawling in bed.

***