eleven.

Haiden drove to the dinner reservations but the whole car ride I couldn't help but think who was Haiden's first time and would I be anything compared to that...I mean I've barely had my first kiss.

"What's wrong?" Haiden squeezed my thigh at a red light and I looked over at him but my bottom lip quivered and my eyes started filling with tears even though I wasn't sad. "Babe, Presley talk to me." He said and I tried to open my mouth but a tear escaped my eye and the light turned green, Haiden stepped on the gas but his hand never left my thigh except at the next red lightly to wipe my tear.

   "Presley you have to talk to me." He said and I just nodded while pouting, what the fuck is wrong with me right now? "Are you comparing yourself to her?" Haiden asked while looking at me but I looked straight ahead and sniffled. "Presley there's a reason I'm here with you right now- not her." He added and I finally turned to look at him. "Haiden I don't feel too well-" "we are going to this dinner and then we're going to my house, we're all alone and I am going to show you how much you mean to me Presley Jane!" Haiden snapped and I went quiet. "Sorry but you keep comparing yourself to her, she doesn't matter, you do. Presley I love you." Haiden said as he parked the truck and I looked at him in shock with my jaw dropped, "yeah, I love you." He read my mind and repeated himself, "now say it back..." "I- I, let me say it after dinner Haiden." I stuttered and he gave me a blank expression. "So am I wasting time or not?"

"No Haiden! I promise I do, I just, give me this dinner to get my mind straight and I'll let you do whatever afterwards." I replied with a begging tone. "Whatever you say Pres." He added with a shrug and I smiled while looking in the mirror before leaving, Haiden leaned over the center console to give me a kiss and he ruined the lipstick that I had just reapplied, "really?" I asked and glared.

   "I'd rather ruin your lipstick then ruin your mascara, now let's go." He made me giggle then I grabbed his hand and attempted to walk across the parking lot in heels. "I still love you." Haiden squeezed my hand as we waited to get called back to a table and my heart went 100 miles per hour at his comment.

Our dinner was very expensive and very fancy- two things I would not have chosen but since I was in a dress, Haiden wanted to 'treat me'. The whole drive to Haiden's house my heart was beating. There were no cars in the driveway and I looked on Instagram to see his family member's stories were in a few cities over...I didn't know wether to feel relieved or even more scared but I took some deep breaths anyways.

   "Presley we don't have to do anything if you don't want-" Haiden led me to the backyard where there was a swing, we both sat on it and I got the chills as the breeze swept by. "I love you." I said and looked at Haiden, he looked away from the sunset and stared directly at me, "you what?" "I love you Haiden."

The biggest smile stretched across his face just like a kid in a candy store. "I love you too Presley Jane." He said and pulled me closer to him as I laid against his torso and we both watched the sun set.

   I looked over and Haiden was already looking at me, "I'm ready, I think." I stuttered and fidgeted with my fingers, "I'll stop whenever you want me too, just say it." Haiden reminded me and I nodded as he leaned down and started kissing me to slowly ease into the setting. He lifted my chin with his finger and I took that as a sign for me to start so I crawled onto his lap into a straddle position as he put his hand on my back. We started making out and Haiden's hands slid to my lower back and I got the chills again.

   "Are you cold Presley?" Haiden asked and I shrugged then nodded, "hold on." He slipped off the swing and then picked me up. "I can walk." I said with attitude and he rolled his eyes while giving me a kiss on the forehead, "but you're my princess tonight, to the bedroom!" Haiden joked and I laughed once he threw me down on his bed. He kneeled on the floor and took my heels off carefully and my feet felt relief.

Haiden sat next to me on his bed and we continued right where we left off. I felt something underneath me and I widened my eyes as a Haiden turned red and I let out a giggle, "really Pres." He said and I was dying of laughter at this point, he began to tickle me while I was squirming and screaming at him to stop.

   "Yes princess." Haiden obeyed and I let out one more giggle before we got back to seriousness. He left me laying on the bed while standing up and taking his shirt off to reveal his 6-pack then he took his pants off and left those on the floor also. I felt my heart beat faster as he hovered above me, sliding my dress up. "No Haiden, take the dress off from the top." I corrected him and he nodded while slipping it off, "ahh." He added while throwing the dress on the floor, leaving me in my revealing bra and matching underwear.

   "You are so gorgeous Presley." Haiden whispered in my ear then gave me little kisses all down my body and each time I felt calmer and calmer. I looked at him with a confused look and he tightened his lips then quickly went over to his desk and grabbed something from the drawer. "Gotta use protection right?" He added and I giggled while he hovered on top of me again, "your turn." Haiden said and I froze, I didn't know what to do... "Presley?" He asked and I zoned back in then knelt on the tile floor and gave him the best blow job I could do from memory on a stuffed animal and my best friend lecturing me.

About 2 hours passed and I was wiped out, Haiden threw away his protection and put some sweats on while he handed me a hoodie to wear with my underwear. We laid in his bed while I was on cloud 9 and watched fast and furious until we both fell asleep around who knows what time.

***

   I woke up the next day and nobody was next to me, I panicked and stood up but almost collapsed because my legs were sore as fuck. I put some of Haiden's sweats on and walked out to the kitchen after searching for my phone, "about time you woke up." Someone said and I jumped. I turned around to see Haiden's mom, making breakfast. "Oh hey, I thought you guys weren't coming back till later?" She shook her head no but still had a warm smile on her face. "Want pancakes and bacon?" She offered and my stomach growled as she mentioned food. "Sure!" I responded and took the loaded plate from her.

   I thanked her then sat down at the kitchen island and saw my phone, plugged in, right next to me. "You're welcome, I also had to cover for you to Paige- she was worried that you didn't respond to her texts." Marissa added and sat down next to me, I smiled and thanked her while responding to all my missed notifications and eating a fluffy pancake. "What'd you guys do yesterday?" She asked with a smile and I suddenly choked on my pancake after hearing that question.

"Haiden took me to dinner then we came back here and watched the sun set, it was gorgeous- then we watched movies all night until we fell asleep." I explained and most of that was the truth, except I left out some parts that will not be mentioned at all. "No funny business?" She asked and I shook my head.

***