Impulses.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD.

PROCEED WITH CAUTION!

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️🔞🔞🔞🔞

-----------------------------------------------------------

Taiga lay on her side in Kaail's bed, their bed, feeling the weight of sadness pressing down on her. She had expected to feel down, but the depth of her sorrow caught her off guard. Everything had shifted so swiftly, leaving her reeling from the sudden upheaval. The harsh reality of change struck her like a blow to the face, leaving her feeling as though something precious was being torn away from her. She grappled with feelings of betrayal and guilt, torn between the desire to pursue her own path and the fear of abandoning those she held dear.

In the midst of her turmoil, however, she was enveloped by a sense of profound love. She realized that the love she received from her friends was unconditional, a gift she had perhaps taken for granted. Regret washed over her as she acknowledged her failure to fully appreciate their unwavering support and affection. Despite the pain of separation, she found solace in the knowledge that she was cherished, even in her darkest moments.

In the comforting embrace of Kaail, Taiga could sense his frustration lingering. He hadn't abandoned her side, keeping her securely in his arms. The connection she felt for him had surged unexpectedly, swift and intense. While she didn't shy away from acknowledging these feelings, a sense of fear accompanied them. Taiga grappled with the doubt that crept into her thoughts—she questioned her own worthiness. In Kaail's culture, strength and courage held paramount importance, yet she saw herself as a coward, as someone weak. The persistent wonder about what he saw in her, believing her worthy to be by his side, echoed in her mind for the millionth time.

Turning to adjust her position, she faced him. He was unmasked, eyes focused on her. From this position she could see clearly the lines of fire and gold in his obsidian orbs. "Have I ever told you that you have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen?" She smiled, tracing his jaw. Kaail nodded, while using the back of his forefinger to erase a tear from her face." I am sorry for worrying you." She nuzzled her face in the palm of his huge hand. "It will pass. I am just emotionally overwhelmed. I will be okay." She whispered this last part, eyes closed.

Taking a deep, steadying breath, Taiga summoned every ounce of strength within her. A profound determination and tranquility gradually settled within her heart and soul. No longer feeling alone or broken, she found solace in the presence of Kaail and a future worth fighting for—a future entwined with him.

She slowly stood up " I need a shower." She announced. "And after that, we have to figure out some better way of communicating. I really don't like those creepy recordings!" She rummaged trough her belongings searching for something more comfortable to wear, upon finding it she made away to the Bathroom.  She noticed Kaail tipping in his wrist device before following her to bathroom. She didn't complained, but wasn't expecting him to accompany her.

Suddenly, the realization struck Taiga that she had no clue how to operate the shower in this unfamiliar place. Recalling the previous night when Kaail had demonstrated the use of the toilet, she felt a bit lost. In response, Kaail gently pulled her against his chest, positioning himself behind her. Silently, he gestured for her to observe as his hand interacted with a panel on the wall. She watched as he pressed a couple of buttons, and to her surprise, part of the floor opened, revealing a bathtub that resembled more of an in-ground pool. Water began to cascade from the opposite wall, creating a soothing noise, while soft steam gracefully swirled around them. Speechless, Taiga gazed upon the pool, captivated by the ethereal green hue and the golden reflections dancing on the water's surface. The room enveloped her in a fragrant blend of herbs and flowers, their identities eluding her, adding to the mysterious allure of the surroundings.