Learn to be lonely

The night before the wedding, Colin was once again in the arms of his beloved Jasmine. The world thinks he's dead and he had to learn to be lonely. Jasmine had found him where he was hiding. There was a moonless sky. 

It was too dark to see a thing. Colin had to leave but looking at her beautiful face, he touched her. They felt each other. They went on his bed and started making love. Colin listens to Jasmine's heartbeat, and she smiles back at him. 

They held each other and touched each other. Embraced each other for this is their final goodbye. Colin felt Jasmine with every breathe and every sigh. They looked into each other's hearts. They see each other in a way no one else can. Raoul will never truly understand Jasmine in a way her Phantom has, and no one will ever see Colin in a way his beautiful Jasmine does. 

They were cloaked under the night with nothing to suppress. A woman and a man. No more and no less. Two people through music can understand each other's souls. They kissed each other and Colin Caressed Jasmine. The world around them fades away. They told each other how much they love each other. They could never dare to say anywhere else. 

Colin caught Jasmine and kissed her. He took her for everything they have for each other. Jasmine caressed her Phantom, with an urgent need. Nothing matters anymore. The only thing that matters in this moment was Jasmine and Colin. Again and again, they made love. Beneath the moonless sky. 

And when it was done, before the sun could rise, ashamed of what Colin was, he was afraid to see her eyes. He stood there while she slept. He went to her ear and whispered "Goodbye." He slipped into the dark, beneath the moonless sky. They loved each other. 

Jasmine woke up to swear her love and found him gone instead. Colin had left her. He had to and both of them knew why. But they don't regret that passionate night. From now until they die. This will be a night neither of them will forget. 

The next day is Jasmine's wedding day and she showed up at the church. Rachel was her maid of honor and helped her get ready. She walked down the aisle to meet her dashing Raoul. Her heart races. Destany awaits. She is to be married her childhood sweetheart, her first love and she must act the part of still being in love with him. 

She got to him and faced him. They exchanged vows and when the priest told them to kiss. They kissed and were announced husband and wife. Now they will go on their honeymoon. 

The next month, Jasmine realized she was late. She went to see a doctor and the doctor examine her. "Madame, congratulations. You're pregnant." Jasmine stood their shock. She should be happy about this, but she knows that this baby could be from the night beneath the moonless sky as much as it could be from her honeymoon with her husband. 

Jasmine came home and told Raoul her news. "Oh Jasmine. How wonderful!" he exclaimed. Jasmine had decided no matter what to let Raoul thinks that this baby she is now carrying is his. What happened that night must never come out. She must learn how to be lonely in this secret that she plans to keep for the rest of her life because at this moment, she doesn't believe she will ever see her Phantom again. 

Oh so...she thinks. 

A/N: End of the Phantom of the Opera half. The next chapter will begin Love never dies.