Carlotta with a gun and Raoul with Gustave

"Please father we should go back. I want my mother" Gustove told him. "Sometimes the world can be hard, and I have tried to be a good father to you, but I have failed" Raoul told him. "I hurt your mother for too long. I don't want to lose you. My son." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carlotta at the pierr 

"The sea is calm tonight. The sea is gray. It washes everything away. I wonder if I jump if it washes me away. It's almost over. Just sink into the deep. Blue, and cool, and kind. Then drift off to sleep. Let the past unwind. Leave the hurt behind." She was about to jump when everyone showed up. 

"Where is Gustave!?" Jasmine asked her. "He's with his father now where he belongs" Carlotta responded. "Raoul isn't his father" the Phantom yelled. "Not another step" she told them. "Not another word. Always wondered how to make you watch. Well, watch me now!" She started to explain her journey. "After the Paris Opera House burn down, I took a little tip to Coney Island. I took a little trip because of you. I got a new manager and did what he said and tried to do what little I could. Well, here's the way it works on Coney Island. They make you pay for every little crumb! I gave what they would take. I gave it or your sake. Now, look at me, and see what I've become. Performing that stupid Bathing Beauty, on the beach.  How I stoop down low from where I was. I was a diva but now I am nothing. I tried to get YOUR attention. I wanted you to finally see me for the talent I have." 

"Carlotta, I shouldn't have convinced you to start over here and get this jerk attention" responded her manager. "You know, you killed my boyfriend in that Opera House disaster. I loved him" Carlotta then said. "I'm sorry for what I did. What are you saying now?" the Phantom asked. "Who helped you raised the money? Who helped the permits come through. Who greased the wheels of your high-flying deals? Bought you time when the bills came due? Who swayed the local bosses? Curried favor with the press? No, not your Jasmine. I did all of that! And who kept singing? Desperate for your favor? Who kept dancing? Hoping you would save her? Who kept dying inside? And this is how you pay me?" she asked. 

"Now that I've got, your attention at last...Here's the big finish and then you can go!" 

"Give me the gun, Carlotta. Give me the hurt and the pain and the gun, Carlotta. Give me the blame for not seeing the things that you've done, Carlotta. Please, give me the gun, Carlotta. Give me the chance to see you clear at last" the Phantom responded trying to get her to give him the gun. 

"You will see me clear at last?" she asked. "You feel ugly, you feel used. You feel broken, you feel bruised. Ah, but me, I can see all the beauty underneath" he told her reaching out to her. "Yes!" responded Carlotta handing him the gun. 

"You've been robbed of love and pride. Been ignored and pushed aside. I'm so sorry for that. Even so, I still know, there is beauty underneath" he continued. "Yes!" she responded. almost giving him the gun. 

"Diamonds never sparkle bright. If they aren't set just right. Beauty sometimes goes unseen, and I have missed yours, and for that I am very sorry. 

He did it. Carlotta gave him the gun. She dropped to her knees and wept. Colin bent down and comfort her. "Now, can you help us find Raoul so we can bring the boy back to his mother?" he asked. She nodded and stood up. She went up to Jasmine and said, "I'm sorry for the harm I have caused." Jasmine gave her a hug. 

They all ran to the boats. They went on one and started towards Paris. They got to Paris and showed the picture of them around. The people were helpful and told them where they saw them. 

"Mother!" yelled Gustave. "Gustave!" Jasmine called back. They ran into each other's arms. "I'm sorry Jasmine for taking him. I just couldn't bear that you have chosen him over me, and I didn't want to admit that this boy isn't really mine" Raoul admitted. "You're not really my father?" Gustave asked. Raoul bent down and said "No, I'm not son." "But if you are not my father then who is?" the boy asked. Jasmine took her Phantom's hand and bent down to him. "There is something I've been meaning to tell you. Your father...your real father is him" she told her son. "What?! No" he yelled and tried to take off, but Jasmine grabbed him. 

 "Look with your heart and not with your eyes. The heart understands. The heart never lies. Believe what it feels and trust what it shows. Look with your heart. The heart always knows. Love is not always beautiful. Not at the start" she started. "So, open your arms...and close your eyes tight. Look with your heart and when you find love." "But I can't" yelled Gustave. 

"Once upon another time, our story had only begun. I had a taste of joy. The most I ever knew. Now there isn't any time and somehow our story is done" responded the Phantom looking at Jasmine and Gustave with a smile. "You are my son, and I love you." 

They will get to love and live happily ever after. "I gave all that I have and take what little I deserved." Love never dies and there is no sad ending this time. Jasmine and her Phantom kissed. Raoul and Jasmine have divorced, and Jasmine, Colin (Phantom), and Gustave came back to the states and start their new life. They moved to Salem, MA. The next place for their story as a happy family. 

A/N: I hope you enjoyed my version of the Phantom of the Opera. Making sense of both musicals to connect with each other and everyone can have a decent ending.

Jasmine as Christine

Colin as The Phantom 

Rachel as Meg

Rachel's mom as Madame Gire