Heaven by the sea

A woman telling her boyfriend to hurry up. The man said, "You won't believe it." The woman responded, "Take a look at over here!" The man said, "Who imagines just how big the place would be!" Then all the freaks came out and did their thing. The announcer said, "The man called Mr. Y, put it up in just a year! it's a little slice of heaven by the sea!"

 Y, put it up in just a year! it's a little slice of heaven by the sea!"

"There's restaurants" exclaimed Ashley.

Ashley and her boyfriend Adam decided to eat at Teura {An Italian Restaurant.}

For starters, Ashley got the Eggplant Rollatini Marinara Sauce, which is stuffed with cheese, topped with fresh mozzarella

For starters, Ashley got the Eggplant Rollatini Marinara Sauce, which is stuffed with cheese, topped with fresh mozzarella. Adam had 6 Mozzarella cheese sticks. "This is a good way to start our meal," said Ashley. "Tonight, will be a fun time" responded Adam. For their actual meal they had the Zanis Cheese Pie. "This is good pizza," said Ashley. "Straight from a wood fire oven." On the side Ashley had Spinach and Adam had Broccoli. For drinks, Ashley had the Cabernet Sauvignon Riserva Saddlebred from Chile. And Adam has the Sauvignon Blanc Cantina Lavorato from Veneto, Italy. "To our first adventure," said Adam. Click. For dessert they had a chocolate cake to split. "I can't wait to see everything that Coney Island has to offered."

"A midway!" responded Adam

They went over to play some carnival games. 

"And a gigantic concert hall" Ashley responded. "Jasmine Daae is supposed to performed tonight. We can't miss that performance. She is so talented." "I got the tickets. We defiantly will be back for that." responded Adam. 

They went to the fun house which was the biggest they ever seen. 

 "Look at all the wonders that have been brought around the world" said Ashley in amazement.

The seasons just begun, and Mr. Y has got it all. "There are crystals fountains," said Ashley. "Grand Pavilions" responded Adam. The people said, "Hell it must have cost him millions!"

It's a little slice of Heaven by the sea.

"Over here" yelled Ashley. The sights, the sounds, the lights, the smells. the water wheels, the carousels, the gardens, and the maze! The marble...the rides! The shows too. The games! The games of chance. The rush! The sheer romance.

They went over to Luna Park. They went on the Circus Coaster.  There were excitement and anticipation. The lights were bright. The smells of fried dough and cotton candy fills their nose. They went on the water wheel after that ride and then on the carousels. They explore the gardens and go through the maze. They went on the Cyclone Roller Coaster. Ashley and Adam kissed. 

"And the rumors!" thought Ashley. "What about them?" asked Adam.

Things so odd you dare and doubt them.

"There are freaks and monsters here" exclaimed Ashley. "Aberrations" responded Adam.

With mechanical creations of course.

"I heard that the genius who designed these wears a mask!" whispered Ashley.

A mask? A mask!

"But what's behind it?" asked Adam. What's behind it?

"There is fancy ballrooms" Adam told Ashley. "Open spaces."

They went inside the ballroom and danced. 

Shoots and steeple chases!

"There's a casino," said Adam. 

Adam went to the casino and made bets. 

"A museum" exclaimed Ashley. 

(Ignored the recent stuff in this video though)

After all the fun, Ashley and Adam took their seats and wait for Jasmine Daae to come on.