Chapter 2: Sports hit

Chad woke up, got out of bed and did his usual routine. He went downstairs when Maina yelled, "THE EGGS AND FISH IS READY! WASH YOUR HANDS!" Chad washed his hands and went to the table. Maina put the plate of fish and eggs on the table. She gave Chad an individual small bowl filled with ombrusao (a soup filled with bean sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower and mussels). Chad ate his breakfast and packed his bags to go to School while Sapphra already went earlier than Chad. When Chad was at School on another field day, Sapphra greeted Chad with a smile. Chad walked with Sapphra to the East Campus where the field gymnasium was. When Chad and Sapphra was at the East Campus, Noah and Roselatie decided to cast a vote on which game they should play and turns out, it was a tie between 4 square and shot put, so it was decided it was between Sapphra and Noah. They decided that whoever could throw a dart the furthest gets to play the game they want to. Noah and Sapphra went to a place where no one was around so no one gets injured. Noah and Sapphra threw the dart at the same time, But Noah won the round, so they all had to play shot put. They all had turns throwing the heavy ball to see who can throw it the furthest. Freisha accidently threw the heavy ball at Chad's face trying to do a stunt while spinning the string connected to the heavy, sturdy ball to throw it Freisha said while doing the stunt, "I bet you can't do this stunt! I've practiced this multiple times a day!" and didn't realize that the ball aimed at Chad. when the ball collided into his face, Chad fell into the bushes due to the force of the ball and cried and wailed in pain. Sapphra and Freisha ran to Chad and checked to see if Chad is ok. Freisha kept saying multiple times, "I'm sorry!" and "Shh! it's going to be okay!" Sapphra carried Chad to the Infirmary. once they arrived to the Infirmary, Sapphra put Chad on a bed, Shushed him and comforted him. Nurse Nikki said, "is anyone hurt here? Sapphra said, "yes, Chad is badly injured!" Nurse Nikki looked at Chad's face and said, "I might have to get an ambulance to escort him to a hospital. the injuries look severe!" Nurse Nikki said to Chad, "did your head hurt during the impact? Chad cried in pain, "It hurts!" Nurse Nikki said,"yea.....I'll have to call the paramedics on the telephone! Nurse Nikki called the paramedics to escort Chad to the ambulance to go to the hospital and Called Maina on the telephone to notify her. after a few minutes, the paramedics came and escorted Chad on a stretcher. Later, Sapphra visited him at the hospital. Sapphra tried to comfort Chad, So he wouldn't feel so down and gave him a hug. Sapphra said while rubbing Chad's back, "please, try to think about the positive memories you had, even if it's scarce so you can feel better." Chad said in a sad tone, "But I can't stop thinking about the moments I don't want to think about! I can't help it!" Sapphra said in a soft tone, then, i'll get you some gifts to make you feel better! and also, make sure you talk to someone to get better advice!" Sapphra rubbed Chad's shoulder and left the room.