Chapter 4: Defense

(Please note that this chapter has some offensive stuff in there and this is only meant to spice up the chapter, so please skip this one and Chapter 5 if you get offended a bit easily, because the offensive words are for satirical purposes only whether it's funny or not and I do NOT have the intent whatsoever to offend anyone in real life, so, if you get offended, please click off and don't leave a comment about it unless it doesn't have to do with the disclaimer, All slurs WILL be censored.) Chad woke up at 5:30 A.M. He showered, put some clothes on and went downstairs to get some breakfast. today, Maina made fluffy pancakes with a side of some fruit she picked from her greenhouse. Chad washed his hands and sat down at the table, Waiting patiently for his plate. While Chad was waiting, He grabbed some oranges, grabbed a citrus juicer and made orange juice so Maina wouldn't have to make some. A few minutes later, The pancakes were ready. Maina said, "How many pancakes would you like?" Chad said, "May I get 3 please?" Maina said, "Are you sure? They're very thick!" Chad said, "yes, I'm sure that I want 3." Maina said, "would you like any butter or whipped cream? Chad said, "yes please, I'd like some whipped cream." Maina put some whipped cream on the pancakes and gave the pancakes to him. Chad put the fruit on the pancakes and ate the rest of the fruit that was left over on the small bowl he had. He put some Drapplefruit syrup on the pancakes and ate the pancakes. as always, breakfast tasted pleasant, He did like the school food (because it's Coolestrie and they give completely fresh food and have actual chefs unlike American public schools), but the food was mostly spicy and kind of pricy because in dollars and pounds, the school food cost 4.50 dollars/3.54 pounds/9.00 ceresties. and plus, Chad had a very low Scoville tolerance, so He couldn't eat a lot of spicy food. the only spicy peppers He could eat is poblano peppers and Anaheim peppers at the scale of only 1,000 Scoville, which isn't that spicy. Chad made his own lunch and snack, but he stopped for a moment to use the restroom. What He didn't know what was coming was Gilda. She laced his food with Dragon's breath, but she felt a bit generous and laced his food with Pepper x. when Chad came back, He grabbed his lunch and went to School. When Chad was at school, He went to the Parasol table and had a conversation with the other 3 in his friend group. Sapphra eventually said to Chad, "you might want to smell your lunch." Chad said, "What's wrong?" Sapphra said, "open your lunch box and you'll be able to smell the lunch." Chad opened his lunch box and smelled the lunch. He immediately closed his eyes and covered his nose to avoid irritation.  Chad said, "Give this to Freisha, She could handle it." Sapphra gave this to Freisha and she ate the lunch. Chad said, "Now I can't eat anything for the whole lunch hour because someone laced my food!" Noah said,  "did you bring any money?" Chad said, "yea, but I don't want to waste my 3,285 Ceresties/1,642.05 Dollars in a year!" Noah said, "If you didn't know, you could sign up a contract to get free lunch." Chad said, "what are the consequences of signing it?" Noah said, the only consequence is that you have to pay a fee every 6 months. it isn't a lot though." Chad said, "How much is it?" Noah said, "20.60 Ceresties/$10.30."  Chad said, "Where can I sign it?" Noah said, "Right at the school office." Chad said, "when does the contract apply?" Noah said, "once you're done signing it, it immediately applies to you. not even in a few days." Chad had went to the principal's office and the principal said, "What do you need?" Chad said, "I want to sign a contract." the principal said, "The free lunch contract?" Chad said, "yes, that one." the principal gave him the contract and Chad read and signed the contract and gave the principal the contract. The principle said, "now your lunch is free for 6 months, if you don't pay on the 6th month, you won't get free lunch until you pay the price of the lunch bill and the late fees." Chad went back to the parasol and went back to having a conversation until the bell rung. When the bell rung, Chad went to Mr.'s Rose's class and when Chad was at the door, Mr.'s Rose said politely, "Do you feel better? I heard you got injured and you had to go to the hospital." Chad said, "yes, Mr.'s rose." Mr.'s rose said, "well, that's good." Chad walked to his seat and sat down at his table. He did a Group project during the class and eventually the bell rung. Chad went to the Stands and grabbed some food with the tongs. He left the area and went to the rooftop to eat. While He was eating there, A couple of girls walked up to him and taunted him at first. Rightfully so, He ignored the girls, but that ended up escalating things further. the girls restrained Chad, so He wouldn't be able to defend  himself and then had Gilda to pull his hair, then scare him into thinking that they'll push them off. then after that, They took turns kicking him around and taunting him until Gilda said to Chad, "You can't even do SHIT!" Chad said, "While you're a hypocrite!" Gilda said, "If you can do something, Then DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO DO ALGEBRA 1?!" Chad stopped for a moment and said, "yeah, I DO!" Gilda said, "LIES! STOP FUCKING LYING TO ME! I KNOW WHETHER YOU'RE LYING OR NOT!" Gilda kicked him at the spleen and angrily said. Don't even THINK OF  CRYING OR I'LL BEAT YOUR DUMBASS HARDER YOU RET_RTED BITCH! Chad tried to hold his tears and tried to get out of a Chokehold, but couldn't because of the hard grip and the punches were almost as painful as getting kicked in the spleen. Eventually, Gilda dragged Chad with his hair and kept pulling on it until a strand of hair gets pulled off by the force. Eventually Noah said when He was outside, "I was wondering, where's Chad? He's usually with us every day.  Sapphra said, I don't know, "I'll just check on the rooftop." Sapphra went on the rooftop and seen that Chad was getting beaten. Before Gilda did her next move, Sapphra headbutted her Before She could. the force by the attack broke her forcefield and made her more susceptible to getting hurt, so She tried to run, but Sapphra caught up to her and Kicked her at the back of her leg so She could trip and fall.  when She fell, He threw and pinned her to the wall and said, "Don't mess with me. you're lucky I didn't turn you into a person in a wheelchair." Sapphra pushed Gilda on the floor hard and left. He picked up Chad and gave him a hug. Sapphra said, "so much bruises, your face looks more swollen than a bee sting" Sapphra took him to the Infirmary and then after, Sapphra gave Chad some affection.