Chapter 11: Helmets falling off the sky

Chad woke up and showered, throwed on some clothes and then went downstairs. He washed his hands and then went to the table. Maina then said, "Well, looks like someone's hungry!" Maina stopped chopping toppings for the hummus for a moment, then she walked to Chad and said, "now, you must wait a few minutes, I know you're a bit impatient, but wait, Okay?" Chad said, "okay." Chad waited for a few minutes and during those few minutes, Chad nagged Maina with "is it done yet?" and kept saying, "is it done yet?" until Maina looked at Chad and said, "It's going to be finished in a second, Wait."Chad waited for a minute and then Maina passed down the plate of hummus with breakfast to Chad. then She said, "please be patient next time." Chad said, "Ok." Chad then ate the food with hummus and then ran to the garage. during this time, Maina said, "Please be careful and wear your helmet, I don't want you to bump your head" Chad said while running to the garage, "ok." Chad then wore his helmet and accidentally rode a bike model that can't handle driving fast. then, He rode his bike and drove fast, but there's signs that say: PLEASE DO NOT DRIVE FAST IN A 3441 X14 SPEED THRESHOLD MODEL BIKE! GOING FAST IN A SLOW BIKING MODEL LIKE 3441 X14 SPEED THRESHOLD BIKE CAN POTENTIALLY RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY IF HELMET NOT WORN!!!" But Chad didn't notice the sign and biked fast anyway. some bike patrols seen that He was riding on a slow bike threshold fast and then They Chased him to try to stop him from going fast. They said, "STOP THE BIKE!" Chad used the breaks, but it didn't stop. Chad then said in panic, "I CAN'T STOP IT IT'S BROKEN!! Then they said, "Well, try not to hit anyone." Chad was dodging people and lawns and eventually, he seen a hill and then screamed because it was a very steep and deep hill and He couldn't turn. he went down the hill and the bike dramatically accelerated and then the adrenaline and cortisol levels in Chad dramatically accelerated as his helmet flew off due to the increased speed of the bike. this lasted for a few seconds until Chad realized there's a rock at the bottom of the hill  that covers the hill. the patrol then said, "TRY TO STOP IT!" Chad tried to stop the bike, but since a part of the chain on the bike broke, He can't stop the bike with reversing the biking cycle, so he screamed in a high pitched voice as he hit the rocks. he flew off his bike high and then fell to the ground. they flew over the rock with their vehicle and then got out of their hover platform and ran to Chad. they Checked if he was ok and then carried Chad to the hover platform. then, they took him back to address 4265 Karemeon street since he luckily didn't have any serious injuries. then they Knocked on the door. Maina then seen Chad on the hovering platform, then She said in shock, "WHAT HAPPENED FOR MY SON TO GET INJURED LIKE THIS?! don't tell me that he used the model He mistook the fast threshold model for!" The bike patrolling people then said, "Well....He did mistake the model for the faster threshold model, but He didn't hit anyone or their lawns, so You're very lucky there's no fines, but his helmet flew off and then He got injured by falling off the bike, but luckily it's just injuries that can be easily healed at home. Maina then said in a LOT of relief, "THANK GOD HE DIDN'T GET HIS SKULL CRACKED!" Maina then said, "could you please move to the side for a moment?" Patroller Mitski then said, "sure." Maina walked up to Chad and then said while picking him up, "C'mere." then Maina said to the Patrol, "take care." then, the patrol said, "and to you too." and went back in their hover platform. Maina took Chad to the living room and placed him on a couch. then, She inspected his injuries and then cleaned his wounds and bandaged them while comforting him by hugging him and kissing him at the cheeks. then She said while comforting him and shushing him, "It's okay baby, It's okay!" Chad then was carried to his room, since he couldn't walk because of the leg cramp being very painful. and then he was comforted for a few minutes until Maina put on some soothing music until Chad calmed down.