Chapter 10: Ruined

Chad woke up and did his usual routine. he went downstairs and washed his hands before coming to the Kitchen table. Maina said, "I know you might get a little impatient, but please wait for a few minutes, ok?" Chad said, "Ok." Chad waited for a few minutes and then Maina said, "how much breakfast wraps do you want?" Chad said, One please." Maina then gave Chad a plate of one breakfast wrap with sides just in case he's still hungry after eating the wrap. then, Chad said "thank you." and then ate his breakfast and went to school. He went to Mrs. Rose's classroom and then once all of the students arrived to her classroom, Mrs. Rose then said, "Alright class, so I have some news for today, We are Auditioning for a stage film. Please don't ask to spoil the plot." Chad said in a pleading voice, "Please? Can I know what it's about?" The students that are not in his friend group Stared at him in disgust except Freisha, Maisie and a few others because they never seen a high schooler beg in a way that a small child does. Chad looked at them in guilt and confusion. All he knows is that they're staring at him in disgust and even annoyance. nothing else. he felt as he did something wrong and walked out of the classroom feeling ashamed. Mrs. Rose said, "Why would you disrespect him? Most of you looked at him in disgust." Gilda said in a hostile manner, "Because He's annoyingly hyper about knowing stuff and then he's begging! Can't you send him to another homeroom?" Mrs. Rose said, "Well, If you don't know, Chad has a range of disorders, so that's why he acts this way, so please try not to get annoyed by him again." Gilda said, "But He's always so loud! It's annoying!" Mrs. Rose said in a more firm voice, "Again, He has a range of disorders that makes him act like that." Gilda didn't want to accept that, so she stormed out of the classroom so She wouldn't hear any of Mrs. Rose's "Antics". Gilda then moved to the rooftop and then took a cigarette out of her bag and smoked the cigarette. She then purposefully dropped the cigarette and then the bud part of the cigarette landed on Chad's leg while he was on a bench. Chad felt the cigarette burn on his leg and then tried to hold back the pain, but Gilda then Tackled Chad before He was alert again. Gilda kept Chad tackled until He eventually fainted from a panic attack. while Sapphra was in the classroom, He felt a bit of concern and suspicion, so He raised his hand and said, "Mrs. Rose?" Mrs. Rose said, "Yes dear?" Sapphra said, "May I please use the restroom?" Mrs. Rose said, "sure" Sapphra walked out of the classroom, then ran outside. He didn't find Chad until He ran to the back left side of the campus, frozen because of trauma, but woke up. Then Gilda tried to glide, but Sapphra dodged Gilda before She could do it. Sapphra then Picked Chad up and ran to the Infirmary, But Sapphra had to dodge a few attacks. during this, it took a few dodges for Gilda to catch Sapphra. Then When She picked him up, Sapphra yelled, "GET OFF OF ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT! Gilda refused to let go and then Sapphra punched her in the face. then Sapphra picked Chad back up and ran. Once they arrived, Sapphra then put Chad on a bed. then He comforted Chad so he could go back to normal. then, Chad was sent to the hospital due to the cigarette burn on his leg and a few other injuries He got from being tackled and because Gilda threw Chad when she glided to tackle Sapphra.