Chapter 22: Unfortunate child

When Chad was about 5, He woke up to get ready to go to the playground. He took a bath and then he got ready for the day and went downstairs, but someone had to help him go downstairs because He couldn't reach the handrails and plus, He was clumsier at that time. He then went to the table to eat some breakfast and as soon As maina gave him a plate of food, Chad attempted to eat the food before Maina could even say, "Let the food cool down, You'll burn your tongue if you don't let it cool down." Then, Chad spat out the food because it was scolding hot and then Maina said, "I was about to say to let your food cool down." Chad then said, "But I'm hungry!" Maina then said, "Wait for a few minutes. It's good to be patient or else your tongue or throat might burn if you don't wait for it to cool down." Chad then said, "But the food is yummy! I don't wanna wait!" Maina then crouched down to his height and said, "I know you  don't want to wait, but I don't want you to burn your tongue."Chad then said in a way where's he's not trying to be rude, "fine." and then waited for a few minutes. Chad then ate the breakfast and then said, "thank you!" Maina then said, "you're welcome." Chad then decided to bring his stuffed dinosaur rex with him and then after Maina ate breakfast, She took Chad and Gilda to the car and then
Went to the playground. Chad tried to find someone to play with, but they didn't like him. So, Chad put Rex on the swing and then pushed the switch. After a while, the swing had so much force that the stuffed animal fell off. An older child catched the stuffed animal and then Chad said, "can I get it back?" The older kid then said in a neutral way, "It's now mine." Chad then started to grab the stuffed animal and then the older child used force to get him off. Then, he ripped the stuffed animal into pieces as Chad watched. He started to scream and cry, "GIVE HIM BACK!" and then, the older child picked Chad up  said, "No one likes a childish nuisance that can't stop crying and snuggling with a stuffed animal"  then, He threw him down the ground and then broke his tail. He then kicked Chad in the face to give him a bruise. This went on untill Corrupt seen the commotion, which wasn't too long in the middle of the commotion and then went out of the car. Then She ran to the older child, which was older enough to be arrested and then kicked him at the neck, then She punches him until he bleeded. Then, She carried Chad back to the car and then looked at his tail and seen that it's broken. She healed the bone in his tail and then used witch hazel and bandages, since she can only heal vital organs and tissues that aren't skin. Corrupt then rubbed Chad's head and said, "Shh! " Then, she hugged Chad. then, she put him in the back seat and put the seatbelt on, then they called Gilda. They then went home so Chad could rest and Gilda said, "I wanted to stay more!" Maina then said, "you want to go back?" Gilda then nodded and she took her back to the park, but had someone to watch he's so She wouldn't be hurt or get hurt. Maina then gave Chad some comfort and care. then, as soon as it was time for her to get Gilda, Maina went to the car and drove back to the park to pick Gilda up and gave money to domoka for watching Gilda. Maina then said, "how was going to the park? Did you have fun? Gilda then nodded and then Maina said, "good!" Maina drove back to the house and then as they were back, Gilda got a lollofrae and then Maina gave Chad a lollofrae.