Chapter 6: Stairs

Chad woke up, got ready and went downstairs. as Chad was going downstairs,  Chad fell down the stairs. While Maina was making breakfast, she heard the sounds and then Maina ran to Chad and worriedly said, "ARE YOU OK?!" Chad said, "I'm ok, but thanks for asking." Maina said, "Be careful! I don't wan't to see or hear you getting hurt again." Maina held Chad's hand and lifted him up. Maina said, "Breakfast is almost ready. Wash your hands and then wait in the Kitchen." Chad walked to the bathroom to wash his hands and when he was done, he walked to the Kitchen and sat down on one of the chairs. He waited for about 5 minutes before breakfast was ready. after 5 minutes, Maina put the food with the sides and then gave him the food. Chad said, "thank you." and then ate his food. after he ate his food, he went upstairs, packed his bags and then went downstairs, then he went to school When he was at the door, Maina gave Chad a goodbye kiss on the cheek and then said,"See you after school!" When Chad arrived, he went to the nearby corner at school where Sapphra and the rest of the group was at. He had a conversation with them until the bell rung. once the bell rung, he went upstairs to Mr's. Rose's class. Once he was there, he sat down at the classroom until class started. Mr's. Rose said, "Alright class, We are going to take a bit of a break from literacy and do a tiny building project while I go and print some papers." He had to do a class project with 3 people, Ruby, Brent and Chloe. Chad and Brent worked on the foundation of the project while Ruby and Chloe worked on the details of the project. Everything was fine until Chad accidentally messed something up that was important, but it escalated the situation further, since the project was already looking fucked up from the start. as soon as Chad messed up on something, Brent started getting mad at Chad, slapped him and yelled, "OH MY FUCKING GOSH, IS IT THAT HARD TO MESS SOMETHING SO GODDAMN EASY?!" Chloe replied, "Is it that hard to shut up and deal with it?" Brent replied, "It's not my fault that he's a dumbass on top of being a bitch." Chloe calmly said, "You can't say anything because currently, you don't seem to be a normal person either." then yelled, "SINCE YOU'RE SO FUCKING ANGRY ALL THE TIME!" Brent tried to say something back, but stayed silent due to having no comeback. they continued doing the project until the bell rung. once the bell rang, All of the students went out of the classroom and went to the next hour classroom. Chad went downstairs, but as he was going downstairs, Noah fell downstairs. as he fell downstairs, He fell on Chad, then both of them fell downstairs. as they was falling, Noah tried to protect his head with his arms, but failed to. eventually, Noah landed on his head while Chad landed on his neck. Noah stood up and then looked up. He seen Chad and said worriedly, "Shit!" Noah ran up to Chad and inspected him to see if he was hurt. Noah said while inspecting Chad, "stay here, I'll be back." Noah went to Mr.Clark to inform that Chad won't be in school for the rest of the day because of a cramp on his leg and some injuries. Noah went back downstairs and carried Chad to the Infirmary and put him on a bed. Nurse Nikki looked at his injuries and then grabbed some ice packs, cotton balls, witch hazel and some bandages. Nurse Nikki tried to calm him down from crying while Nurse Remy put an ice pack on his left eye and his forehead, since there was a big knot on his forehead. then he bandaged Chad's leg and arm. Nurse Nikki then called Maina and then informed her about the incident. When Nurse Nikki was done calling and hung up, She said to Chad, "Your parent said that she was on the way." once Maina was at the school, She picked Chad up from School. When She went to the car and drove off, Maina said, "Chad, once you get home, please rest, I don't want the cramp on your leg to get worse or persist" Corrupt wrapped Chad in a blanket, hugged him, rubbed his head and then shushed him. As soon as they were home, Corrupt placed Chad on a couch and then grabbed some heat compressors. She then placed the heat compressor on his leg and neck. She went to the kitchen and then made some hot cocoa and then put his favorite candy on the hot chocolate, marshmallows. She waited for the hot cocoa to cool to a certain temperature and then gave the hot cocoa to Chad. Corrupt said, "Maybe this will make you feel better." Chad said, "thank you." and then drank the cup of hot cocoa. When Chad was done, Corrupt carried Chad to his room and put him on his bed. Corrupt then said, "Rest, try not to move your leg and neck much so it can heal." Corrupt walked away and then closed the door. Chad rested on the bed for a while until Sapphra went back home and went to Chad's room. he comforted Chad and said, "Instead of thinking about the negative memories all the time, What positive memory comforts you? Chad started thinking for a moment and said, "the time we was at the forest field playing?" Sapphra said, "see? even if you have the scarcest of positive memories, still think about it and you'll have a sense of comfort." Chad felt some comfort by the thought of the memories and then smiled slightly. Sapphra rubbed Chad's forehead and then went out of his room. Chad rested for some time until it was time for dinner. When Chad was struggling to walk due to the pain on his leg, Sapphra helped him walk downstairs to the kitchen and then when Chad sat on the chair in the kitchen, Maina gave him as well as the others some soup. Chad said, "thank you." and then ate the soup. after, Sapphra helped Chad go to the bedroom. once Chad was at the bedroom, Sapphra said, "are you going to go to sleep or stay up?" Chad said, "I'll just go to bed, I'm a bit tired." Sapphra put some calming music on for Chad and then switched the light switch off. eventually, Chad went to sleep by being tired and the music.