Sold to a Mafia - Wonki

'Niki knor knor, Niki Niki knor knor..' -- Flicker Enhypen

(I actually wanna know what Niki knows~🌚)
________

Updated as a sorry.. Cuz I still need some time to finish the requests I have.. :(.. I am sowy that I am being late..

(Have wrote this part along time ago👍)
______

Nishimura Riki.. Just a normal boy, he is 19 years old now. His life is a total mess. His father, Mr. Nishimura is a alcoholic & always abuses him. And talking about his mother... She has left the home when, he was only 5.. The next day, after she ran away.. There was news that a woman got into an car accident. And that was no-one other then, Mrs. Nishimura. Just after that, his father started to hit on him & became an alcoholic. His father always blames him for his mother leaving the home. But.. He knows nothing, he don't remember doing something bad with his mother or that if his mother have ever felt disappointing for him. His mother always took care of him, and being the good boy he is. He never did something bad to anyone or anything, his mother taught that to him.

____

It's gonna be another bad day, cuz Niki couldn't come in time to get inside his home. He was runing to his house. After some minutes, he finally go to the door. He slowly puts the 2 bags of bottles that are full of alcohol to the ground & pulls out the key to open the door. After he got inside, he was hoping that his father isn't home. But, unfortunately he was. His father was standing there looking at Niki with a glare. 'What made you come home late?...' His father said, making Niki get scared that he might gonna get beaten up again. 'D- dad.. I-' 'Don't make excuses! I told you not to get late! Didn't I? Where were you that it took you so long!? The last time I let you go, but now... Your not going anywhere..' Mr. Nishimura said. With that his father started to abuse the poor boy again. |(not gonna tell it on details T-T)|...

____

Right now, Niki was crying on his room. His body is hurting alot, he has no energy left on him. He feels really weak right now, but..'Niki get ready & get out from your room!' Mr. Nishimura shouted. Niki weakly gets up & takes a quick shower & gets out from his room & walks to down stairs, curious that why did his father told him to get ready. Then after walking to the down stairs. He saw his father talking with a handsome guy who looked a bit scary to Niki but at the same time the man looked young. Two mans were standing with the guy, they are probably some guards. 'Oh- there is he... Niki come here..' His father said. Niki slowly comes infornt of his father & the guy. 'Y- yes, dad..' Niki said. The guy who was with them raises his eyebrows, looks like his confused about something. 'W- what are you saying?! I am not your father..' Mr. Nishimura said, nervous was showing on his eyes. Hearing what Niki's dad said made Niki felt like a bullet just broke his heart. He widens his eyes, a drop of tears falls from his eyes. 'W- what...?' Niki asked, still looking at his dad. 'Listen, you will be going with him and going to stay with him from now on..' His father said. 'What! So your actually going to sold your own son to a stranger?' Niki shouted, steping back. But, he got a slap on his face, he touched his cheek, & looks up to his father. 'Didn't I told you that your not my son.. And, how did you know that you were going to be sold?.. But that doesn't matter.. Your going with him & thats final..' His father said & looks at the guy. 'So, now you can take him with you.. Sorry for all this drama...' Mr. Nishimura said. The guy looks at him with a cold look. 'Huh.. Gaurd give him the bag..' The guy said as one of his gaurd nodded & comes closer to them. The guy looks at Niki, 'Hello Niki.. I am Yang Jungwon, I am 20 years old..' Jungwon introduced himself to the younger. Then he comes closer to Niki's ears, 'Don't worry.. I won't hurt you.. Just come with me..you will be save from the hell..' Jungwon whispers so that only Niki can hear him. 'H- how can I- i trust Y- you...' Niki whispers scaredly. Jungwon just smiles & holds Niki's hand & gets out from the house. 'W- where are you going to take M- me...?' Niki asked to the older. 'We are going to my home..' Jungwon replied & helps Niki get inside his car & then he also gets inside.