Creator

"IS THIS THE CREATOR"

She mumbled the name "ALLAH",who is allah ?she questioned herself ,is he the real creator? Numerous questions started coming in her mind ,she was now totally confused.

She decided to know more about islam ,while searching about islam she saw a audio clip ,It was a surah,"SURAH AD DUHA",she was not knowing what was it ,she just clicked the auido clip and the surah started playing, she was about to stop the surah but suddenly she started feeling a kind of peace in her mind and heart so she continued to listen and she keep on listing it ,then she searched the audio clip and she got to know it's a surah (An Islamic holy book lesson).

Then she thought to go and visit to the doctor for more information about this surah . She reached hospital, checked on her mom and went straight to the doctor and showed her the audio clip of surah

"Dr,I found this audio clip and i listened it for various time and my mind and heart felt a different kind of peace. What's this". Doctor smiled looking at her confused state and she told her about the surah.

"This is surah "AD DUHA"", said the doctor, jisoo frowned her eyebrows and asked her why i felt peace listening to it ? Please say me what does it mean ?

Doctor smiled again looking at her ,as she was so restless to know the meaning of the surah ,doctor took her to her cabin and asked her to sit and then doctor started translating each and every line of the surah

Dr:-listen to me carefully, I will recite both in Arabic and English ok .
Jisoo:-okay ,I will please just go ahead I cannot wait to hear it . The doctor started to recite and Jisoo was listening.

وَٱلضُّحَىٰ ١
1. By the morning sunlight (after sun-rise);

وَٱلَّيْلِ إِذَا سَجَىٰ ٢
2. And by the night when it falls still!!!(or darkens);

مَا وَدَّعَكَ رَبُّكَ وَمَا قَلَىٰ ٣
3. Your Lord ˹O Prophet˺ has not abandoned you, nor has He become hateful ˹of you˺.

وَلَلْـَٔاخِرَةُ خَيْرٌۭ لَّكَ مِنَ ٱلْأُولَىٰ ٤
4. And indeed the Hereafter is better for you than the present (life of this world).

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰٓ ٥
5. And ˹surely˺ your Lord will give so much to you that you will be pleased.

أَلَمْ يَجِدْكَ يَتِيمًۭا فَـَٔاوَىٰ ٦
6. Did He not find you as an orphan then sheltered you?

وَوَجَدَكَ ضَآلًّۭا فَهَدَىٰ ٧
7. And He found you unaware (of the Qur'an, its legal laws, and Prophethood, etc.) and guided you?( Or) Did He not find you unguided then guided you?

وَوَجَدَكَ عَآئِلًۭا فَأَغْنَىٰ ٨
8. And did He not find you needy then satisfied your needs?(selfsufficient with selfcontentment, etc.)?

فَأَمَّا ٱلْيَتِيمَ فَلَا تَقْهَرْ ٩
9. Therefore, treat not the orphan with oppression, (or) So do not oppress the orphan,

وَأَمَّا ٱلسَّآئِلَ فَلَا تَنْهَرْ ١٠
10. nor repulse the beggar.

وَأَمَّا بِنِعْمَةِ رَبِّكَ فَحَدِّثْ ١١
11. And proclaim the blessings of your Lord.(i.e. the Prophethood and all other Graces).

"This is what does this surah means" ,The doctor said to jisoo ,"DONT know why but my eyes filled up with tears after knowing the meaning thankyou doctor"jisoo said and left the hospital room ,she came outside of the hospital in the garden and was sitting on one of the bench outside of the hospital and was thinking deeply about something looking up the sky while talking to herself . " I don't know who are you where are you but your words throug surah made my heart in an complete peace .

On the other hand wo seok got an call from his friend to visit him at hospital as he got into some illness,Wo seok tooked his car keys and came to the hospital and  got off from his car he was about to walk inside then his eyes fall on a girl sitting alone staring at the sky but he was in hurried so he went inside . After some time he bet goodbye to his friend and came out while talking to one of his dealership .

At the same time Jisoo was coming inside hospital in the same direction from the opposite side , And tho wo seok  ,they slightly bumped each other shoulders but jisoo didn't even notice as she was thinking something deeply where as wo seok mobile fell down from his hand ,he turned around to see jisoo but he can only see her back as she was back facing him ,he was about to call jisoo but his secretary spoke from the other side of the mobile .

"Sir are listening ", "yes yes i am listening ,Go ahead "wo seok replied , then after few minutes he ended the call and spoke to himself "MANNERLESS girl ,firstly can't even walk properly and didn't even realised her mistake wow ,Really all girls are same" ,with that wo seok left from there.

Here jisoo came back to her house and was searching more about islam and there were thousands of questions coming in her mind while she was searching about islam ,And her doubts increased and she wanted someone to clear them all then she thought to clear her doubts about islam from doctor .Next day Jisoo got ready and went to the hospital she arrived there and went to her mother after visiting her she went to the doctor cabin she knocked but got no response she frowned her eyebrows and later opened the door seeing no one in cabin. She search other rooms but the doctor was no where to find .
There was an nurse passing by she stopped her and asked about the doctor showing the cabin , "Excuse me perhaps do you know wher true doctor of that cabin is ,I found her everywhere but could not find her" " Oh you are talking about doctor FATIMA she went out of country yesterday night as there was an emergency came in her family", "CAN YOU tell me when she will be back" " I am sorry I don't know about that I will now leave" "okay, sorry to take your time" jisoo replied and thought now she only have to find out about islam on her own and clear her doubts ..

[On the other side ]

Wo seok was working in his laptop then he heard an knock on the door he hummed in response and looked up from the screen only to find his secretary moonbin . "Do you have to tell something if yes tell it fast I have plenty of works to do" and started working again "sir the media reporters came and they are asking about our new product launch date . Tell them the date but sir the project is not yet started wo seok looked up at him frowning his eyebrows. " what the product is not even completed ,WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING COMING FOR TIMEPASS IS THIS IS WHAT YOU ALL ARE GETTING PAID" "Sir we don't have many employees there are many employees needed as there are many empty spaces in the worker hall we have to launch the interview date first". " hmm okay go and tell the director to launch the interview date first and choose the person who is loyal and hardworking, I can't take the interviews cause I already have plenty of works to do ,Now go and listen tell the reporter the date  of new product will be announced next month"  the secretary bowed and went out of there.

AUTHOR POV

Jisoo came back home from the hospital and went to take some shower 🚿 after taking the shower she came and sat down in her bed and mumbled herself. "I have to work more hard I have to find other job which will be better then plenty of part time jobs I am so exhausted doing many job in same day and going to visit omma ,oh god please make my mother better" saying that she tooked her phone and started to search for jobs and all was telling finished then her eyes fell on the employee needed disclaimer she clicked it and it was from "BYEON BUSINESS INDUSTRY" she wasted no time and sended her Cv to them . "Oh Allah ,oh Jesus please let them accept me for interview" with that Jisoo went to sleep .

Morning 9:30am Jisoo woke up early as she had to visit her mother . She sat straight on the bed and tooked her phone and opened it and her Eyes widened seeing what she readed 

"Omg what "
....................................................................

What made her shocked this much ? Any guess ?

Support NOMA FICTIONAL ♥️👍🏻
Don't forget to vote 

NOMA 🌸♥️