First step (JISOO)

"Hope we meet again"

With that she finished eating and cleaned up the table and went towards her house.

She reached her house and tooked shower. " taking shower after an tiring day just feels so relaxed,hmm I should complete this files soon so I can sleep early" with that she started doing her work after some hour passed she was done with her work she put all the files in one place and went to drink some water . After drinking water she went to sleep.

Wo seok pov: I came back but all the way I was thinking of that girl I saw don't know why but I wanted to know more about her .

After sometime he went to take some shower and came back and started to do some work on his laptop , while working he thought to search the website that he saw glance of in office so he waited no time and started searching and was finding  the exact thing and after finding he found the exact website he started reading the info and he got some tears in his eyes when he readed something he readed it in English which was the translation of Arabic

لَّا يَنْهَىٰكُمُ ٱللَّهُ عَنِ ٱلَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَـٰتِلُوكُمْ فِى ٱلدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَـٰرِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوٓا۟ إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ يُحِبُّ ٱلْمُقْسِطِينَ ٨

Allah does not forbid you from dealing kindly and fairly with those who have neither fought nor driven you out of your homes. Surely Allah loves those who are fair.

" now I can't wait more to be the one among Muslim" with that he went to sleep .

Next day in office

Everyone was busy in their work ,after a while the manager came and " attention everyone meet your new desk member miss Leah (lia)"the manager introduced grabbing everyone's attention, jisoo Was busy working when she heard manager voice and he introduced someone she looked at the manager dire action and saw an girl with hijab she wide opend her eyes looking at the person.

Everyone meet her she is miss lia she will be working with us from now on hope you will get along her and help her .Everyone nodded their head and smiled towards lia .

After a while when manager went off Everyone was staring lia as she was fully covered in her hijab ,wheras jisoo was thinking that she is the same girl who she bumped yesterday at  store . Lia was beside Jisoo's desk but she was afraid to ask her so she kept quit and started her work .

At lunch break jisoo went near her and introduced her self " Hey  My name is Jisooit was so nice to meet you"and asked her "are you muslim"
" Thank you it was to nice to meet you too I was feeling uncomfortable thinking that like everyone you also have an problem with me and ,Yes i am " she replied , "oh nice to meet you come one lets have lunch together"said jisoo ,lia hummed in response and they both went together for lunch.

Lia was staring at food and Jisoo noticed her and asked . " what happen pick whatever you want you don't have to pay for it". Lia looked at Jisoo and replied " this all food are not halal and I cannot eat haram food like pork and all" " oh you could have told me before come on let's eat outside it all on me saying that she tooked Lia out for lunch and they went to near by restaurant and Jisoo said " order anything here it's all halal" Lia smiled " ajjusi can I have bibimbap I will go with the egg one" Jisoo smiled and also ordered the same as Lia.

They talked so much and tooked eachother number and after coming back to building they went to their desk and started working while working Jisoo saw Lia with an mat she frowned her eye brows seeing her she " where is she going and why she is going towards upper floor" she followed her and saw she went to an empty room and lates the mat on the floor and started praying " what's this it's look. New what she is doing let me ask her when she finishes with that" saying that she sat beside her seeing her praying .