Confession ♥️

Who are you " asked Irha  being scared .

"Hey its me basit" said basit from the otherside of door , hearing him irha said wait a min she quickly ran towards her bedroom and wore her hijab and opened the door ,"you here at this time is everything fine mr.basit" asked irha "yes everything fine miss irha actually i came here to return your bag which you forgot in my car" said basit  "oh okay thankyou mr.basit" said irha .

Then Irha looked down while basit stare at her and there was an awkward silence then irha spoke "umm mr .basit please come inside " , "nah I am ok I will be heading home now" said basit " please at least come inside and drink water" said Irha " ok sure jazak Allah" and entered the house and looked around " its a small house as i live alone there is few things which can be enough for the only me" said irha " oh but still its so beautifully decorated" said basit  " jazak Allah  , take a seat mr basit i will bring water" said irha .

"Miss irha can i ask you a question "asked basit "yes" replied irha "as you said you live alone ,so where is your family " asked basit  hearing him irha spoke " family" " yes it's ok if you don't wanna tell about it" said basit .Irha started missing her mom and dad and tears build up in her eyes seeing irha tearing up basit panicked "Irha miss irha are you okay ,why are you crying is something wrong please tell me miss irha ,  please don't cry " said basit  " no , no everything is fine actually my dad died when i was young and my mother recently died and i was their only child so i am all alone now " said irha , hearing her basit felt a pang in his heart  "dont worry miss irha allah is with you , you are not alone" said basit .

" the thing is I cannot even make dua for them" Irha wiped of her tears leaving basit worried about her he was about to speak Irha spoke .

"Do you want to eat something "asked irha
"No, no i am fine i will be leaving "said basit

"no wait you made me eat my breakfast in morning so now its my turn to make you eat dinner,  just wait a little i will make ramen for us" said irha and went in the kitchen  , seeing her basit chuckled and said "so childish" .

Then they both eat ramen and basit went back to his home ... then irha went to freshup and offered salah and made dua "ya allah please if he is ment for me then make us reunited in a halal way if he is not ment for me then please make him mine ya allah I ask you for halal ya allah I leave my self to you whatever my rab decide for me indeed is the best .....Ameen...." She brushed her hands towards her face and folded her prayer mat and kept it aside she went towards the cupboard and tooked out the cloths for tomorrow and kept them aside then she went towards her bed and sat down then she recited.

BISMILLAH
Surah Al ikhlas (3) times .

قُلْ هُوَ ٱللَّهُ أَحَد (١

Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ "He is Allah—One ˹and Indivisible˺;

ٱللَّهُ ٱلصَّمَدُ( ٢)

Allah—the Sustainer ˹needed by all˺.

لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ (٣

He has never had offspring, nor was He born.

وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُۥ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌۢ (٤

And there is none comparable to Him."

Bismillah

Surah Al falak 3 times

قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ ٱلْفَلَقِ (١

Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ "I seek refuge in the Lord of the daybreak

مِن شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ (٢

from the evil of whatever He has created,

وَمِن شَرِّ غَاسِقٍ إِذَا وَقَبَ (٣