Chapter 19 - let's get this party started 1

Life with Lee Dami was different. Very different. It was chaotic,bright and way too energetic. Dami was like a toddler who had so many questions. She will always have something to say. But she did that because she actually felt comfortable around Soo ah.

When she lived with Inwoo, they both talked but they were more calm. The nerdy type of bestfriends who didn't talk much. And Lee Dami was the exact opposite of that. So the first two days with Dami were quite difficult for Soo ah. But later on she learned to be comfortable with her and actually started to pay attention to her crazy stories. Not only that, Soo ah actually realised how much she needed a female friend after a very long time.

Even Though Soo ah was starting to like her new life which consists of so much more laughter and chaos, something was still missing. Hwang freaking Inwoo. Since he said he needed space, their so-called pinky promise where she said she would call him everyday was useless. Every Time something happened her hand itched to message him. But she stopped herself with much strength to respect his feelings. It was a need. Rather than her feelings now it's his feelings that need to be prioritised. But she was so eager to know what was going on in his life. But she held herself back, not until he reach out to her himself.

A week had passed since Soo ah had moved in. And it was already time for Astro's comeback. All the members have worked so hard in this album and it was their 2nd mini album after Mj came back from military.

Soo ah and Sanha were much better in terms now. And all the members wondered what actually happened between them, but no one decided to ask. Because their relationship was so complicated, they had a headache thinking about it. Soo ah told Sanha everything that happened since he's the only who knows about it all, and Sanha tried his best not to show his jealousy when it came to the part where Soo ah kissed Inwoo's forehead. Sanha would too tell her about his brothers and his parents. Funny things about other members and everything. There would still be some moments where they find each other staring and quickly avert their gaze when the other notices. Both of them were closer and closer, and members just rolled their eyes seeing these two being chummy with each other.

Soo ah was getting ready to leave the shooting sight of a reality show when Moonbin approached her. It was the last thing on their schedule and they wrapped up very nicely.

"How are you doing these?" Moonbin stood face to face with Soo ah.

"Good. How about you? You're taking your medicines, right? Speaking of that, when is your next appointment with the doctor? I forgot to mark it" Soo ah started her nagging and Moonbin groaned.
"Yes, I am taking my medicines and an appointment is in next month. Plus you don't have to worry this much." He said.

"Yes I have to. You're going to have a lot of programs now following the release." She pointed out.

"Yeah I know..." He shook his head, "that's not why I am here. So I am planning to host a party tomorrow at my apartment calling all my friends and of course all the members. It's not exactly a party. A little get together. Anyway I am thinking you could come maybe. Have a little fun, drink, dance..." He trailed and waited for her reply.

Soo ah haven't been at a party since college. She's not going to age backwards anyways, so why not. She quickly agreed. "Sure. Send me the time".

"Cool" Moonbin nodded.

*************

"No,no and no" Dami shook her head disagreeing for the nth time seeing Soo ah's poor choice of outfits. What can she say, she didn't have enough money to buy shiny dresses.

"Eonni, when was the last time that you went to a party?" Dami interrogated walking up to the bed. She made a little place to sit, removing all the clothes.