Chapter 13 - Healing

(a/n so there's a trigger warning. I talk a little about Binnies nosebleed. Skip the last part after lunch for the people who don't want to read. There is nothing deep but still.)

Soo ah fell to her chair letting out a deep breath that Lee dami opposite to her cabinet looked over asking “What's wrong?”.

“Nothing” She breathed out and gave her a small smile and Dami nodded at her. But there was something wrong. Cha Han bin messeged her again. Not one messege but three.

Can you come to the rooftop.

I promise you this is the last time

Please

Of course Han bin never say please to her. So something was definitely up. She thought a lot and finally decided to go up there. Atleast he said it was the last time.

Hanbin was taking a dragg from his cigerate when Soo ah got there. As soon as Han bin saw her he instantly threw the cigerette down and walked towards her.
Soo ah stood there crossing her arms without flinching. But slowly she started to feel her legs all weak as she saw Han bin walk closer to her. She was expecting something really bad but what he did just startled Soo ah to the ground.
He was kneeling down on cold cement infront of her.
“I want to apologise to you Soo ah for what me and friends had done to you in highschool” He said.

Soo ah stood there frozen. She expected him to do a lot of things but this, the whole kneeling down and apologizing was not one of them. Her heart beat was racing and she felt a turmoil in her stomach. Was it anger or sadness? Or both ? She couldn't understand. Still she managed to speak up. “Get up” and he instantly did.

“What is this bullshit?” She asked, her voice cold.

“I watched this drama called Glory and I felt the need to repent and confess all my sins” He said and Soo ah scoffed at him.

“You really think an apologise can make me forgive you. And with such lame excuse. You watched what? I don't care Han bin. You're a closed chapter in my life but no I won't forgive you in this lifetime” She turned or her heels to leave but stopped.

“You leave, first” Soo ah ordered.
Han bin sighed and left at her command.

She stood there for a moment feeling perplexed. She tried to process all this. But no matter what, it all seemed nonsense. She wanted to tell all this to someone, to make sure that what happened was real. And the perfect person that came to her mind was the last person she wanted to talk right now. But she was dying to hear his voice even though she won't admit it. After a couple of minutes she decides to text him. But the door flung open revealing Sanha. He was panting, his face full of anxious.

“Binhyung said he saw Cha Han bin and you going up” he said the reason why he was here. Soo ah smiled a little inside.

“Are you okay?” Sanha asked standing beside her not facing her

“Yes,No. I don't know actually. Han bin kind of apologised to me and knelt down in front of me.” She said feeling a little distant. Sanha's brows shoot up in wonder.

“Why?” He asked.

“I don't know he said he watched the drama glory and wanted to confess his sins. I know it doesn't make any sense” She said.

“That drama aired like a year ago. What is his problem?” Sanha was definitely feeling annoyed.

“I don't know. He have been acting strange since I started working here. It was already strange for him to work here when his father owns a company” Soo ah said stealing a glance at him.