Chapter Nine (Bella)

My sweet little Renesmee. How could they try to take her away from me? I won custody fair and square! Also, he hit her twice! How could he do that to her? How can he have the nerve to come here and take her? I am going to keep her with me every second of the day! She's about the size and is as smart as a ten year old now. She is growing too fast for my taste.
Edward and I were officially divorced yesterday. I can't believe I ever loved him! To cheer me up, Alice took us shopping. Like that helped. I still hate shopping. It's walking around for hours, trying to find something that looks good on you. I must admit though that as a vampire, there isn't much that looks bad on me.
-- Rosalie's POV --
My baby! My poor little baby! I had everything I've ever wanted, and now it's disappearing right in front of me just like before! Carlisle was going to take out the baby, but my skin is too hard and tough. I've been laying in bed for two days now.
Alice already said that Edward comes and gets Renesmee, so what's the point of trying to stop him? She's just a reminder of what I can't have anyways.
Emmett is a vampire again now also. I got very angry at Carlisle, and now Bella is using our room, and we are using her cottage.
I said her because it was a birthday present for Bella. I try not to think about Edward. He isn't my brother. Bella, on the other hand, even if I don't like her choices, I still consider her my sister.
Wait! I just had an idea, yes. I have to do it before Alice sees.
I run to the window out Carlisle's office and peek in. Nobody, great! I jump in the window and look on his desk. A whole bottle of the pills sits there, practically begging me. I can hear them, begging me to be human again, to be alive.
Then I hear footsteps. I take a pill and swallow it right as Carlisle walks in. A burning pain shoots across my entire body, and I scream in agony. A look of pure horror crosses Carlisle's face, and then everything goes black.