Chapter Twelve (Renesme)

Around 3 in the afternoon, we get to a giant cabin in the middle of the woods. My room is on the top floor. It's pink and white. It has a rather large bed and a large dresser. It also has teddy bears on the bed. I love it.
After two days, I get thirsty, so I go up to daddy. Of course, he already knows my thoughts. He takes my hand and leads me to the car.
After ten minutes of really fast driving, we reach town. "Why are we in town?" I ask. He sighs. "Renesmee, it's time to try your natural food source. Sniff around and pick one," He says. I'm horrified. "A human?" I ask him, afraid. He just smiles and nods.
I'm a little bit afraid of what will happen if I don't, so I take a deep breath in through my nose. At first, I don't smell anything, but then a delicious aroma fills my nose.
I walk towards it and describe her to daddy in my mind. She's very pretty. Blonde hair and blue jeans, with a green t-shirt. Daddy says something to her and she follows him. She gets in the car and we drive home.
When we get there, we all go into the living room. Including Tanya. Daddy looks at me and says, "Go ahead." I know it's wrong, but she smells so good. So I put my head to her neck and bite down. She screams, but I barely hear it. I suck and suck and suck. She tastes so good. All too soon, the blood stops flowing. I can only say one word. "More."
Daddy laughs. "Eager, aren't you Ness?" He asks. "Maybe we should wait a little bit and see how that sits." I use a face I never use. My pouting face. "Daddy!" I whine. He rolls his eyes, but smiles and grabs his keys.