Chapter Twenty-One (Renesmee)

I wake up in the morning feeling warm and happy. Then I remember what happened. I look up and see Jake looking down at me, smiling. "Morning Nessie," He says. "Morning Jake," I reply. I get up, look in my mirror, and gasp. I'm unable to believe what I'm seeing. Jake is by me in a second, pulling me into his arms.
A few seconds after that, I hear Alice's voice. "What happened?" She asks. I step away from Jacob and Alice gasps. "Renesmee! Your-your!" She can't even find the words to explain it.
I'm way taller, that's for sure. My brown hair is down to my waist. It's very thick and also super glossy. I have more curves, and by breasts and butt are noticeably bigger. My eyes are still burgundy. They also look deeper and wiser. Alice looks shocked.
"T-This isn't right. We have more years than this. Carlisle! Come quick!" She shouts. Carlisle is standing in my doorway in under a second. He also looks shocked.
"Renesmee?" He asks. Then he starts muttering to himself. It's not like we can't hear. "No. My measurements showed she was growing three quarters of an inch a day. Her hair was growing at one half of a centimeter per day. We should have a couple more years than this." He actually looks worried.
"Renesmee, come upstairs." He says. So I follow him into his office. He takes measurements, weighs me, and all that stuff. He even takes a blood sample.
After analyzing the data, he looks shocked. He turns to me and says, "Renesmee, the blood you lived off of when you were with your father accelerated your growth. You're seventeen right now. I don't know how long it will take before you're fully grown."
What? This is all so confusing. "Grandpa,I think I'll go to my room now." I manage to choke out. Then he does something surprising. He hugs me. "You're not alone in this Renesmee. None of us are going to treat you like your mother did." He says. "We love you." Now I feel like crying. "I love you too." I whisper. Then I run to my room and lock the door.
After a few minutes of being locked up in my room,I hear a knock at the door. When I open it, Alice stands there. She sees my tear stained face and pulls me in for a hug. "Shopping?" She asks. I nod. "Okay. By the way, Esme says breakfast is ready. We'll go around noon," She says.
After Alice leaves, I decide to get ready. I pick out a pair of really light jean shorts. They're a bit too small because of my growth spurt, but I'll get new ones today. I pick out a dark gray shirt that Alice gave me. It says "Imagine Dragons" and has a picture of the band. I actually like them.
I decide to put in a pair of contacts that make my eyes look green. I decide that I love the way these shorts show off my legs.
I decesnd the stairs slowly, and walk, more of a sashay into the kitchen. Alice's eyes widen, and Jake's mouth drops. Alice laughs. "Wow Renesmee. You look even more beautiful than me," She says. I laugh too. "I think that's impossible Alice. I'll never be as beautiful as you. And I won't even get near Rosalie," I say. Jake picks that moment to butt in. "I think you are the most beautiful thing ever," He says. I laugh nervously. "Well I think you're a bit biased," I reply. He laughs. "Maybe a bit."
Alice sets down a plate of pancakes. Oooh yum! Pancakes! I put syrup and butter on mine. Five minutes into eating Jake says, "You got a little something right there," and wipes butter on my cheek. "I think you got a little something right there," I respond, and smear a big glob on his forehead.
His face is so hilarious I laugh too hard and fall off my stool. "Are you okay Nessie?" Jake asks. "Yes!" I reply, still laughing. Jake smiles. "In that case," He says and starts tickling me. "No! Jake! Stop!" I yell. Within seconds, my entire family is standing around Jake and I, laughing. Except my mom. She's not there.
"Well, isn't anybody gonna help me?" I yell, Jake still tickling me. Finally, after five long, torturous minutes of nobody helping me, Jake stops tickling me.
I pretend to be mad. "You all disgust me. Come on Alice, let's go shopping." I say. Everybody laughs. I then hug everyone in the room, even Jake. "Let's go," I tell Alice. So we do.