Chapter 31 (Renesmee)

When the final bell rings, I walk to my locker. Nobody from my family is close to me. The halls have already emptied out. Everyone is going to Ally's for a pool party. She has an indoor pool. She's going to drive me home to get my swimsuit, and Jake and Liam will ride to her house with us.
I've just shut my locker when the boy from earlier comes up to me. I can already see Alice running down the hall at human speed. That's when I know something bad is going to happen. He looks me up and down and asks "You going to the party?" The way he looks at me makes me feel disgusting. "As a matter of fact, I am. I'm sure I'll have a wonderful time avoiding your pompous self." He laughs. "Smart and hot. Quite the catch. Bet your lips taste good." I give Alice a look that says "Please hurry!" I cough. "If you'll excuse me, I need to go meet my boyfriend." I make sure and stress the word boyfriend. I'm about to walk away when he grabs me, pushes me against the lockers, and kisses me roughly just as Alice gets to me. I don't kiss back, and using my slightly superhuman strength, push him off me, and slap him. He laughs. "Smart, hot, athletic, and strong." He smirks and walks away. Alice just hugs me. "Why Alice? Why does everything happen to me?" I say.
She just says, "I'll take you to Ally." Then I realize something. "Alice, don't tell Jake. I will, but not now." She grimices. "I won't. It could get nasty."
Alice and I go into the parking lot where Ally is waiting by her car. "Let's go!" She says excitedly. Ally and I get in the car and I direct her to my house. I invite her in, and we go to my room. Right before I step in, I feel strong, unusually hot arms wrap around my waist. I try to step into my room, but he lifts me up over his shoulder. "Jake! Put me down!" I yell. Ally just looks at us, smiling. "If you say so." Jake whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. He walks to my bed, and throws me down. I frown. "Get out Jake. I need to put on my swimsuit." He smiles. "I'll stay here." I smile back and grab my neon green bikini. "Okay. I'll go into my bathroom." So I walk into the bathroom and change into my bikini.
When I walk out. Jake looks at me like I'm the most beautiful person in the world. I put on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt that compliments my eyes. They're back to brown now.
Ally grabs Jake's and my arm and drags us downstairs. Liam is already outside. I sit in the front seat, while the boys sit in the back. Ally and I chat about our first day of classes. Soon, Ally pulls up to a gigantic house. "Woah Al!" I say. She blushes and says, "I don't like to brag. I don't want people to be my friends just because I'm loaded." I laugh. "Then they'd miss out on your awesome personality." I say. She laughs too.We walk inside and see the party is already in full swing. "You can put your stuff in my room. I'll show you." Ally says.
We walk to Ally's room where I take off my clothes. Ally takes her's off too, to reveal a hot pink bikini. We walk out of the room to see the boys looking at us like we're beautiful. Am I?
We walk downstairs and to the pool room. The pool is huge! A ton of people are already in. I see the only one I was hoping to avoid. I hear a girl say his name. "Sean."
That's when Jake wraps his arms around me and picks me up. "Jake." I warn. He laughs and jumps into the deep end of the pool with me still in his arms. I decide to get revenge. I sink down to the bottom of the pool.
I'll need air eventually, but not for five minutes at least. I see Jake swim up and look around. With my nearly perfect vision, I see the scared look on his face. He dives back down and looks around. When he sees me, a look of relief and anger crosses his face. He comes to me, grabs me, and starts to pull me back up. While he's swimming, I kiss him and kick up.
We spend the rest of the party having fun dunking each other and splashing. I'm barely aware that Sean watches me the whole time.
Jake knows something is bothering me and keeps trying to get it out of me.
Nessie. What's wrong? And don't say nothing. I can tell.
Jake. I'll tell you when we get home.
Why not now?
Cause you'll faze in front of everyone.
It can't be that bad, Nessie.
*mentally crying.* Jake! It's awful!
It's late anyway. We should go.
Okay.
We change and Alice drives us home. Handing me my coat, Jake asks if I'll go on a walk with him. "Okay." I say. It's better if I tell him in private.
"Jake. I- I have something to tell you." I say. At first he looks worried. "Go ahead." I sigh before continuing. "There's this boy Sean. Between classes, he asked me out and I said no." Jake growls and starts to talk. "That's not all Jake." I say. He looks worried. "After school ended, I saw him and Alice walk up to me. He was closer. He-He." I let out a sob. Jake hugs me and mutters, "He did what, Nessie?" I know I can't hesitate or I'll chicken out. "He pushed me against the lockers and kissed me! I pushed him off though. I'm sorry Jake." He grabs me and holds me close. "Sh. Don't cry Nessie it's not your fault. I'm really mad right now, but I don't faze and leave you alone." I almost laugh at how faithful he is. "It's okay Jake. You can go if you need to." He shakes his head. "Nope. I'm good. I have a present for you. Let me explain it before you say anything though." I nod. He pulls a bracelet out of his pocket. "There's kind of a speech I have to give. It's traditional." I nod even though I'm confused.
"Renesmee Cullen, this is in imprint bracelet. I've been working on it forever. Every time someone imprints, they make one for their imprint. Each one is supposed to have it's own touch. For my touch, this wolf I carved has fangs. This bracelet means that I love you. It also means nothing bad will happen. However, if it comes off, it means bad luck. That's all." I jump up and kiss him. After a few minutes, I'm not cold anymore.
"I love you." I whisper. "It's impossible for you to love me more than I love you." I laugh. "Just shut up and kiss me." That's exactly what he does.
You are perfect. You are beautiful. You are wonderful. You are mine.
Always.
Is that a promise?
Nope. It's a threat.
What do I have to do to make it happen?
Never, ever, stop loving me.
I promise.
Always,
And forever.