Chapter Two (Bella)

What are Tanya and Edward doing in the same room? Alone? "Edward, you know I'm prettier than her," I hear Tanya's voice purr.
    "Maybe to certain people Tanya," Edward replies. "But I prefer brunettes." I look under the door. I can actually see them.
    Tanya wasn't giving up that easily. "Edward, don't you remember when you were in Denali? We had such good times." Edward looks horrified for a moment before making his face into a mask.
"Tanya, that was a long time ago. Maybe then it was appropriate, but now, I'm married," he says to her. Tanya laughs. "A long time ago? Edward, it was two years ago!"   
    Two years ago? That was the newborn battle! He said nothing ever went on with Tanya, let alone while we were together!
    "But Edward, wasn't I so much better than her in bed? Didn't my body look so much better than hers?" Now I don't know who to be mad at. Tanya? Or Edward? I know who to be mad at when Edward answers.
     "You are, Tanya. But that's besides the point. We are married, and we have a daughter. I can't just kick her out. She's still a newborn."
    Tanya answers, "Then come with me. We can leave together."
    "Tanya," Edward only says her name. Why isn't Carlisle coming here to stop this? Then I realize that they're talking so low, only I can hear them.
When I look back, Tanya kisses Edward. Not a little sweet kiss, but a big passionate kiss. And he kisses back.
    After about five minutes of this, Edward says, "We will leave in the morning."
    I run to Renesmee's room as quietly as I can and begin to pack her clothes. She wakes up. "Mommy? What are you doing?" She asks quietly. I honestly have no idea how to answer her. "Well sweetie," I start. "We have to go stay with Grandpa Charlie for a little bit." It's the only thing I could come up with.
    When I get all of her clothes packed, I carry the bags and Renesmee downstairs.
"Bella?" Alice says. "Are you okay? I saw..." She trails off when Edward and Tanya comes down the stairs.
    I then I whisper to Alice to call me, and I leave. It's two in the morning, but I know Charlie won't care. So I get the spare key, unlock the door, and go up to my old bedroom.
    By the time we get upstairs Renesmee is asleep again. I put her under the blankets and kiss her forehead.
    In the morning, I go downstairs before Charlie goes to work. "Bella?" He says, puzzled. "What are you doing here?" There is no easy way to say this. "Dad, Edward and I got into a fight, and I brought Renesmee here late last night. I hope you don't mind."
"Oh Bells. Of course I don't mind. You can stay here for as long as you want."
    "Thanks dad. I love you," I say. "I love you too Bells. You're  welcome." That's when I get the call from Alice.