Chapter Five (Bella)

Now what do I do? I need to stay vampire to protect myself and Renesmee from Tanya and Edward. What if we went somewhere far away and I could be human though? I have no reason to be a vampire now that Edward doesn't love me.
    I think  about this for a week. Until I receive the letter.
Dear Bella,
I know you must hate me, but you must know that Tanya is my true mate. She has opened my eyes to what love actually is. She has also made me realize what a terrible person you are. You've done terrible things that cannot be overlooked. For pity's sake! You let Jacob kiss you. You must be punished for the terrible things you've done. That is why we burnt down your house, hoping you were in it. Divorce papers are enclosed in this envelope, along with a court date for a custody battle for Renesmee.
Goodbye, Edward Cullen

    My heart was breaking. He can't take Nessie away from me! "Alice!" I yell, knowing she'll hear me. She runs to me. "Bella! What is it?" She says, clearly alarmed. I hand her the letter. "Who gets Renesmee?" I ask her.
She consecrates hard. Then she smiles. "We do." Renesmee is ours. Forever. Soon, I hear her yell
   "Mommy!" I run to her room.
"What is it sweetie?" I ask her, hoping she won't ask what I think she's going to. Yet she does. "Where's Daddy? When will he be back?" She asks. "Well baby, daddy loves another women, and he's gonna try to take you from me. Renesmee, you need to tell me now, who do you want to live with? Alice, Jasper, Carlisle, Esme, and I, or Daddy and Tanya?" Then I realize my mistake.
    "What about Rosalie and Emmett? And Daddy is with Tanya?" She asks. For the mind if an eight year old, she sure is smart.
    "Rosalie asks Emmett are human now, and I don't know if they are going to live with us anymore, and yes baby, Daddy loves Tanya now. My daughter looks sad for a moment.    
    "Mommy, daddy hurt your feelings. I want to stay here with you. Forever."
My daughter is the most wonderful, amazing, sweetest, most selfless person in the world. She is perfect. "Thank you baby," I say to her. "I love you with all my heart, and nothing will take you away from me."
    "Love you too Mommy," She says.