Chapter 35 last chapter

I wake up in my bed. Alec is laying next to me, with his arms wrapped around me. I yawn and sit up. Alec bolts up. "How are you feeling?" He asks. My head feels like thousands of hammers are hitting it over and over. "I'm fine." I say.
-------time lapse-------------
It's been a week. It turns out that I was a witch and I've been learning magic. I'm really good at it. I got today off though. Jane and I are getting ready for the ball tonight! I'm wearing a brightly colored dress. (Pictured above) my hair is in a bun with a few curly pieces falling around my face.
I walk to the ballroom that night and see Alec. He's looking at me like I'm the most beautiful person ever. But I'm not. There's this girl with black hair, and pale skin. She's thin also. Way more beautiful than me. She's starting at Alec and starts walking over to him. She gets there at the same time I do. "Hello again Alec. You don't look any different than last year. Still handsome." She says seductively. "Hello Melly." He says, still looking at me.
Melly looks at me and shoots me a glare that literally freezes my entire body in place. I can't move. Alec looks confused as to why I'm not moving, until he glances at Melly. I hear him say, "Please unfreeze my girlfriend." She snaps her head to him. "Girlfriend? That girl? She looks like a slut." Alec looks angry. "At least she's more beautiful than you." He says and walks over to me. He kisses me. "You look beautiful." He says. "Thanks." I reply, now that I can move again.
Alec takes me to the dance floor, and we dance and dance. It's so fun. Everything is fun with Alec. Everything is perfect and easy. For now, I'm going to enjoy my life. I'm not gonna worry about anything. I'm gonna meet my baby cousin soon. It's a girl! Her name is Annabella. Life is amazing, and I'm gonna live mine perfectly! For now though, I'll just keep on dancing.
(A/N) info about sequel and other stuff on next page.