One

-You needy little...
-Mommy please. I stop her, crying, my hand holding her wrist , keeping her hand from slapping me.
-I swear Amaya, if you don't let go right now I'll...
Her voice's interrupted by two knocks on the door.
-Madam? I just wanted to remind you of your 4 p.m meeting? They're ready for you.

No. Not again...
I hear Leah sigh as she looks at me, analyzing every details of my face again and again.
-Just when we started having fun. She whispered. Thank you Amanda, I'll be there in five.

I know that'll be on me, again. She hates being late or when everything doesn't go according to her plans, and since I'm the one taking her so much time...
-I'm sorry Mommy, I didn't mean to make you late. Or to upset you.
-Just as usual, don't you think?

She grabs my chin with her fingers and kisses my lips. -See you at home, you better ready for me.
That's all?
-But...
-Don't piss me off, Amaya. I'll be there in a hour or two. Understood?
I kindly obey and watch her as she leaves her office.

Well, I'm in trouble.

I met Leah two years ago in a lgbt club. It was my first time there, my friend Cassie insisted on spending my last teenage year in a new environment and I couldn't say no.
And I knew it, immediately when I saw her.
She owned me.
I belonged to her.
I'll always belong to her.

It seemed crazy at first, I thought I was insane, she was at least 20 years older than me and I didn't even know her, but the way she was looking at me felt like she was there just for me, she knew that I was hers.

Our relationship just started last year, Leah wanted to be sure that I hadn't lie about my age, I was 18 at the time. And she also wanted me to be sure that that's what I wanted, so we waited. She was waiting for me and I was preserving myself for her.

At first it was just a pet name here and a little spank there, nothing really. But then one day she got really mad and couldn't hold her acts. I don't even remember what I'd done but seeing her like that, the way she was looking at me, talking to me...
Just thinking about it makes me so wet...

I don't even know in what category we are in, and I've thought of everything Mdlg, bdsm, or just some sick game between us.
Maybe just two females enjoying themselves.

A chill run through my body as I feel a fresh breeze caressing my wet core. I didn't even heard her coming.
-Mommy?
-You've been such a bad girl lately. She says while walking around me as I'm bending over the uncomfortable table, my ass and pussy proudly exposed .
-Did you change your panties?
-No I...
-Think twice before you start lying, Amaya.
Her stern and cold voice makes me shiver and I lay my eyes on the ground.
How..? How did she notice? They look exactly the same.

As if she was hearing my thoughts, Leah slowly slides her hand down, between my legs, applying a little pressure on my clit and making me whine.
-I know I didn't left you like this babygirl. You were soaked and I had barely layed a finger on you, remember?
I can feel a cold sweat running down my spine as she comes back to my face and crouch to my height to meet my eyes.

If I can remember?
I sure can remember the look on her face, her eyes clearly telling me how pathetic I was.

-And you want to tell me that after you came back home, enter in this room, got ready and waited for me in this position for...an hour and a half she adds after checking her watch, and you didn't...
-Fine, okay! I'm sorry, alright? I did change my underwear! I groan, frustrated.

I regret immediately what came out of my mouth, when I see her raise a single bemused eyebrow. Her gaze on me makes me whimper.
I didn't mean to say it like that, I'm just...in pain.

-Oh, are you frustrated baby ? Is that why you behave like a little brat since this morning? Or you're just trying to test my patience? Cause I've been very patient with you this week.
-I...uhm..
-You? You what?

Is it a rhetorical question? Should I answer?

-You have five seconds.
Not rhetorical.
-Five..
-I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to disrespect you or to make you wait or anything that I did today. I just...I miss you, I have been craving your touch since the other day but...
-You were trying to get my attention?
I gently nod, trying to not look at her in the eyes for too long.
-That's sweet baby. But you still deserve to be punished.

Before I could even say a word, I feel my right ass cheek burning from her slap, followed by another few seconds after. Trying not to moan, I harshly bite my lip but at the sixth spank, the pain and the pleasure are too strong for me to hold myself.

-Oh don't you dare make a noise, Amaya. Leah says in a stern voice.
With her free hand she grabs my throat, not too hard to kill me, but enough to make me shut my mouth and see some sparkles.
As my eyes water, I do my best to stay silent and just accept what she gives me.
-How many?
-Ten.
-Are you sure? Because if you're wrong, I'll start over.

I can hear the malice and the anger in her voice. She's still so mad, if I'm wrong she's gonna...
-Yes, I'm sure ma'am
-Hm good girl.

I gasp when she suddenly lifts me and throw me on the bed in a fraction second, brutally waking the pain in the reddened skin of my ass.
She takes my top off, kissing my legs in their lengths before spreading them and dive in between.

That's it.
That's the feeling.
That's why it was all worth it.
The warmth of her tongue playing with my kitty, her hands gently rubbing my waist and going up to my breasts. The way she takes care of me, showing me that I'm her precious one, hers only.

I moan uncontrollably as her fingers join her tongue, taking me with both. Playing with one and working with the other. My legs spread around her neck, I restrain myself from kicking her back when she goes faster. Her fingers deep in me, I violently grab the sheets around my body.

-Mommy...
-Oh yes baby, cum for me.

My entire body spasms at the power of my orgasm, my back and toes curl up in a last trembling moan and I am finally released.

-Looks like you've been waiting for that one.

I blush and accept the hug she's offering me. Laying on the side, her arms around me and my head hidden on her chest.
-I'm sorry I misbehaved the whole week, I should've just talked to you. I know you'd given me what I wanted if I'd asked.
-Well, yeah I don't need to teach you that, do I ?

I laugh against her body and fall asleep under her hand rubbing my head.

___________________________________________
Hello!
So, first chapter, huh?
I hope you liked it.
Tell me what you think.

XOXO_